IGNORED

Happy new Year

Ska Junkie

Yep, HNY to you all....it’s a proper community on here....quite a few people have difficult stuff going on on in their lives away from here....but this place is where chaps and chapesses can come together and discuss something relevant to all of us....there is often voracious debate and regular spats but it shows we all care although we may not always agree. 

I hope 2019 is a good one for my fellow City fans.....cheers...

39 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

While I'm still coherent, I would like to wish all forum contributors and lurkers every success in the new year.

We may not agree on everything, not much actually, but we all have a love of BCFC in common.

Happy new year all. Here's to many more. ??

Does Mum know you're still up you little scamp ?

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

While I'm still coherent, I would like to wish all forum contributors and lurkers every success in the new year.

We may not agree on everything, not much actually, but we all have a love of BCFC in common.

Happy new year all. Here's to many more. ??

I disagree.

I don’t wish anyone on here a happy new year.

If we all did this place wouldn’t provide half the entertainment as it does now.

Poor suggestion imo :bonkers:

(Happy new year all! Hopefully it’s even better by 5 tomorrow afternoon)

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep, HNY to you all....it’s a proper community on here....quite a few people have difficult stuff going on on in their lives away from here....but this place is where chaps and chapesses can come together and discuss something relevant to all of us....there is often voracious debate and regular spats but it shows we all care although we may not always agree. 

I hope 2019 is a good one for my fellow City fans.....cheers...

Well said :clap:

Happy new year to all.

Archived