IGNORED

The R.I.P. 2019 Thread

WhistleHappy

47 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

45 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Jeremy Hardy,  comedian, TV  and radio show panelist,  has died from cancer aged 57, R.I.P. 

Very sad news, 57`s no age at all and he would have had a lot more to give. As above, he seemed one of the good guys and came across as a nice bloke even if you didn`t always agree with his politics.

1 hour ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Bruno Ganz, actor aged 77. I await the obligatory subtitled clip about his death.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-47264709

For once let's remember the actor and performance/portrayal of Hitler without one of the many parody versions... (including the Dean F ### ing  Windass one)

R I P Bruno Ganz  77 … (and many thanks for your unintended contribution to online youtube comedy) Top Man.  

6 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

For once let's remember the actor and performance/portrayal of Hitler without one of the many parody versions... (including the Dean F ### ing  Windass one)

R I P Bruno Ganz  77 … (and many thanks for your unintended contribution to online youtube comedy) Top Man.  

Yep should never be forgotten what a great scene (and film on the whole) that was originality to spawn a million parodies. 

Peter Tork (the fair haired one) sat at the piano with the late Davy Jones  … RIP ..

One half of The Monkees (like The Beatles) are sadly no longer with us...  

As 'manufactured for TV' groups go, these guys were as good musically as they were zany.. Another big part of our younger days, for many of us, gone... 

Here's one of their songs that will be familiar to football supporters … 

(only thought of them yesterday when their hit ' The Last Train To Clarksville' was played on the radio.)

Tork celebrated his 77th birthday just a week ago.  Hey, Hey R I P Peter.

4 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Peter Tork (the fair haired one) sat at the piano with the late Davy Jones  … RIP .. One half of The Monkees (like The Beatles) are sadly no longer with us... 

Here's one of there songs familiar to football supporters … 

All I hear is "sad gashead bastard,

And a SHIT football team"

Archived