IGNORED

The R.I.P. 2019 Thread

WhistleHappy

47 minutes ago, myol'man said:

R.I.P. Timmy Allen, brother of Craig, lifelong City fan and former turnstile operator.

?

Was this the same Tim who worked on the EastEnd turnstile just before it was knocked down?Used to wear loud shoes like snakeskin and blue suede.I imagine he would have been late forties/early fifties.

9 hours ago, Slacker said:

Was this the same Tim who worked on the EastEnd turnstile just before it was knocked down?Used to wear loud shoes like snakeskin and blue suede.I imagine he would have been late forties/early fifties.

Timmy was in my class at school (I'm 45 now).  Knew him for the best part of 35 years, he lived round the corner from me in Whitchurch and we always discussed City's fortunes when we inevitably bumped into each other.  Always a smile on the face and a real character RIP mate you'll certainly be missed by many,

2 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

Very sad to read of the untimely passing of this AltRock goddess: 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/kim-shattuck-muffs-dead-obituary-894132/

Just spotted this news. Terrible stuff. I saw her with the Pixies at the Olympia, Dublin in 2013. One of the best concerts I have ever attended.

RIP legendary drummer Ginger Baker, passed away aged 80. Starred with Eric Clapton & Jack Bruce as part of supergroup Cream. His drumming style once called like that out an 'out of control combine harvester'! May the bass, snare, tomtom and crash cymbals be in full use....

Archived