IGNORED

Stoke City v Bristol City Match Day 26

Septic Peg

16 minutes ago, ReggyRed said:

Unbeaten in 8 isn’t bad for consistency.

No it's not, but we also had a similar run of defeats in the past and that was coming off of positive performances with better players, it's easy to ignore issues when you're winning and getting results but that's how issues grow and can get out of hand.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, results are great when they're going our way but when they stop going our way we're going to need to perform.

6 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

I would put Maenpaa at a 10. Penalty save and numerous others including the one from Allen before half time. Made the difference today 

Good game but they didn’t pepper our goal. 3 big saves I can remember. Wasn’t like Butland at our place. Idk giving it to our keeper makes it feel like they battered us when they didn’t

Need a think but might give mine to Jack Hunt. Clean sheet, assist and up against McClean isn’t an easy task. When he is good he is real good

5 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Cheer up mate! We won 

I’m over the moon ‘mate’, fantastic result away at a big big team in this division. Probably got Rowett the sack as well as an added bonus. What’s not to like?  You’re the one who needs to start enjoying us winning more than resorting to boring points scoring on here. It’s sad really.......

1 minute ago, DaveF said:

I don’t think he is good enough anymore.

Fair enough. I still think he's a good option to come off the bench and help see games off. Rather like Wilbs. Different opinions is what forums are all about. Happy New year... COYR!

4 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Sounds like we were pretty resolute in defence but sloppy with the ball in first half.  Improved passing second half, and that was what was needed to overcome a struggling Stoke

Only managed to watch the second half on a stream but that was a really good away performance.

Maenpaa was excellent, Kelly had Ince in his pocket - very impressive performance from him, Hunt very good, centre backs excellent. A word for Diedhiou, he was putting himself about and they could hardly contain him.

All round good performance and very deserved win.

Archived