IGNORED

RaspberryRed

7 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Fair play to those that went but it's a cap attendance, not that far. Need to think bigger.

The tickets went off sale before Xmas i think. Many people were waiting to see how we did and decided late to go only to find they couldnt get tickets.

Yes it was a great away performance. Frustrated the home team, remained patient and then pounced when we could for the kill. 

My tally for the season is now 3 away wins, one away draw and yet to see us conceed, so im well happy!

To those that dont seem to think its a poor attendance. 

Swansea, who have less fans than us, worse form, lower in the table, 150 miles to Reading, 2000 fans.

Us, 125 miles to Stoke (not the other end of the world as some would make out), not played there for 10 years, less than 900 fans.

I could find many more examples Im sure. This thread is a bit Gas like.

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Swansea, who have less fans than us, worse form, lower in the table, 150 miles to Reading, 2000 fans.

Us, 125 miles to Stoke (not the other end of the world as some would make out), not played there for 10 years, less than 900 fans.

Yawn

3 minutes ago, Robin Ashton said:

Did you go?

Of course he didn't. Pretty sure it is the same bile every week whilst not attending himself.

I would have went today if it was POTD but they stopped that and I wasn't sure I could make it a week ago - expect a few more would have went as well if POTD.

39 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

Train or car was it for you today?

1 hour ago, RedM said:

The tickets went off sale before Xmas i think. Many people were waiting to see how we did and decided late to go only to find they couldnt get tickets.

Yes it was a great away performance. Frustrated the home team, remained patient and then pounced when we could for the kill. 

My tally for the season is now 3 away wins, one away draw and yet to see us conceed, so im well happy!

very strang of the club. i went to buy tickets on Sunday and they had taken them off. Dont they want away support? @mattparsonsslo

2 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

The fixture has been 3pm for months so no excuses at all for a dire and embarrassing turn out. We had decent numbers at Swansea and Brentford but going north our effort is feeble, despite good performances and great wins

You really come out with rubbish time after time.

2 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

The fixture has been 3pm for months so no excuses at all for a dire and embarrassing turn out. We had decent numbers at Swansea and Brentford but going north our effort is feeble, despite good performances and great wins

in fairness, I think just under a thousand is fantastic given it's New Year's Day and the fact that there's still a cloud of disillusionment (rightly or wrongly) hanging in the air. Expecting more is a little unrealistic. 

Proud to have made up 3 of the 923  along with the 2 teenagers I drove up. Not going to criticise anyone for not going as it’s an expensive business going to away games.

@RedM - Thought my 3 wins and 1 defeat from away games this season was pretty good but you’ve trumped me. I’ve seen every home game apart from Sheff U so seen as many away wins in 4 trips as I have at home all season. 

Well done the 920 others today. Fantastic noisy positive support. 

23 minutes ago, MrBibs said:

Proud to have made up 3 of the 923  along with the 2 teenagers I drove up. Not going to criticise anyone for not going as it’s an expensive business going to away games.

@RedM - Thought my 3 wins and 1 defeat from away games this season was pretty good but you’ve trumped me. I’ve seen every home game apart from Sheff U so seen as many away wins in 4 trips as I have at home all season. 

Well done the 920 others today. Fantastic noisy positive support. 

Is it right that the Stokies applauded our fans when we were singing `Sacked in the morning`? 

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Is it right that the Stokies applauded our fans when we were singing `Sacked in the morning`? 

Seemed like it from where I was standing.

Didn’t think they were that bad and we had all the luck going. Maybe evens out the luck we didn’t get in the reverse fixture.

4 hours ago, cidercity1987 said:

Since when was 923 less than 900..?! 

Archived