IGNORED

Humble pie for new year

keynshamred

Opinions eh ? We’re all entitled to them in this age and more people see and hear them than ever before. 

Football is probably the worst subject for opinion pieces as the sport is as fickle as it’s supporters. 

Only a tiny minority of players and managers go through a career unscathed from criticism, some get absolute hate. 

And the most respected experts can occasionally  look as daft the biggest fools. 

Personally I like Lee Johnson. He’s occasionally cringeworthy and tactically conservative. But I think he offers us the best hope of advancing. But who knows I might be calling for his head within a few weeks. After all I was 2 years ago. 

1 hour ago, redapple said:

Opinions eh ? We’re all entitled to them in this age and more people see and hear them than ever before. 

Football is probably the worst subject for opinion pieces as the sport is as fickle as it’s supporters. 

Only a tiny minority of players and managers go through a career unscathed from criticism, some get absolute hate. 

And the most respected experts can occasionally  look as daft the biggest fools. 

Personally I like Lee Johnson. He’s occasionally cringeworthy and tactically conservative. But I think he offers us the best hope of advancing. But who knows I might be calling for his head within a few weeks. After all I was 2 years ago. 

Once again we have a poster taking the thread off topic and on a tangent.

Can we please get back on track and discussion about sex aids, the location of the clitoris ( for what it's worth, I think it could be in the concourse under the south stand) and various kitchen accessories and equipment.

P.S. what is the best recipe for mashed potato and do you get less lumps by using a  rampant rabbit?

:)

10 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

We were just killing time whilst awaiting your insightful contribution.................

Plum

Not entirely sure what you're trying to say here...

But you seem to one of the more active posters on here so do you know who the 15-20 "attention seeking whores " who hijack every thread are? As I'm completely  baffled....

11 hours ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

You cant remember because you have a deliberately short memory.

Interesting read that thread and just highlights that people really do spout utter shit pretending to know about players. LJ being referred to as "strong in the tackle" with "an eye for a pass" and "worth ten goals a season".

Whether you loved or hated LJ as a player I don't think any of the above could be attributed to him, although I think he was a decent player for us in league One.

40 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Interesting read that thread and just highlights that people really do spout utter shit pretending to know about players. LJ being referred to as "strong in the tackle" with "an eye for a pass" and "worth ten goals a season".

Whether you loved or hated LJ as a player I don't think any of the above could be attributed to him, although I think he was a decent player for us in league One.

I thought as a player he wasn't too bad, reliable is the best word.  If Noble (Loved his beer) or Carle (Self serving little shit) had have worked out he wouldn't have played anywhere near as many championship games as he did. 

Archived