IGNORED

Defence

TammyAB

Good to see (hear) Bailey Wright come into the team today and it not affect us.  Good solid defender at this level.

Did he come on as sub on the left or right of Kalas.  Assume Webster started on left?

Hunt also appears to have had two good games on the trot.  I thought Rotherham was much more like the Hunt I expected when we signed him.  Tough or Eros to have picked up a hamstring injury, been a big part of the 8 game unbeaten run.

Oops...forgot Kelly, sounded like he had a great game up against Ince today.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Good to see (hear) Bailey Wright come into the team today and it not affect us.  Good solid defender at this level.

Did he come on as sub on the left or right of Kalas.  Assume Webster started on left?

Hunt also appears to have had two good games on the trot.  I thought Rotherham was much more like the Hunt I expected when we signed him.  Tough or Eros to have picked up a hamstring injury, been a big part of the 8 game unbeaten run.

Wright played on the left and looked so comforable. Was nice to see him out there. Is similar to Kalas really

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Wright played on the left and looked so comforable. Was nice to see him out there. Is similar to Kalas really

Thought he was excellent too - the % number of long balls and long clearances probably went up when he was on though!

Defence has been excellent this season and a solid defence gives us a platform to build on.  We seem to only be a quality striker and midfielder away from a good side that might be able to crack the top six.

Maenpaa has been quality aswell, what a difference a good keeper makes, seems to give the defence confidence too.

Archived