IGNORED

Stoke fans taking it well....(Merged)

cityexile

Can't be ****d to read it all, but you've go to have a pretty poor grasp of football to not give us any credit for the result. Completely dominated them where it mattered..

Talentless? Shithouse? Do you think they realised we were in purple? Ref gagging to give them most things. And I tell you who is talentless, and that's Ashley Williams.

Only thing I'd give them credit for is no one booed at half time. Puts some of our behaviour in some context.

Wow. This placed has changed a fair bit since I was last here. Not sure where all the vitriol comes from, but it's obviously not the welcoming board it once was. Sorry for interrupting. Thought a Stokie view of things would be of some interest, but I'll leave you to it now. Best wishes for the future. Bye.

11 minutes ago, Dreamkiller said:

Wow. This placed has changed a fair bit since I was last here. Not sure where all the vitriol comes from, but it's obviously not the welcoming board it once was. Sorry for interrupting. Thought a Stokie view of things would be of some interest, but I'll leave you to it now. Best wishes for the future. Bye.

it's getting late nothing personal Dreamkiller. Come back again were not all mental!!

3 hours ago, Magicdaps said:

Hilarious.

Self entitlement at its best. 

Magicdaps. 

He seems an angry little chap doesn’t he?? Being from Stoke-on-trent would have me feeling the same though probably. One of the absolute toilets of the UK.

16 minutes ago, Dreamkiller said:

Cheerio then !

50 minutes ago, Olé said:

Can't be ****d to read it all, but you've go to have a pretty poor grasp of football to not give us any credit for the result. Completely dominated them where it mattered..

Talentless? Shithouse? Do you think they realised we were in purple? Ref gagging to give them most things. And I tell you who is talentless, and that's Ashley Williams.

Only thing I'd give them credit for is no one booed at half time. Puts some of our behaviour in some context.

Just the resounding ‘You don’t know what you’re doing’

and

’Gary Rowett you’re football is shit’

Im not sure I’ve ever heard the first at AG and almost sure never the 2nd

And people claim Johnson has had stick

...... :laugh:

1 hour ago, stephenkibby. said:

Yeah never know. Shilton didn't come across as the type.

Such a shame as Cheesley could have been something special.

Thought he was on a par with Paul Mariner remember watching him for Plymouth, he was a top striker.

I saw the incident from very close quarters.  Cheese and Shilts went for a high ball, Shilts took the ball with his knees up and Cheese fell and landed on his knee.  No malice, just unfortunate as I think he was going to be even better than Shearer.

I have met Cheese a few times and he does not blame Shilts at all.

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I saw the incident from very close quarters.  Cheese and Shilts went for a high ball, Shilts took the ball with his knees up and Cheese fell and landed on his knee.  No malice, just unfortunate as I think he was going to be even better than Shearer.

I have met Cheese a few times and he does not blame Shilts at all.

No Wend you can't compare to Shearer. To big a gap. But he could have played for England. Mariner Cheesley in my mind were similar level.

Two Center Forwards he had the potential to be compared  to were Mick Jones and Peter Osgood.

IMO of coarse.

2 hours ago, bch said:

I bring my son, with Down’s syndrome, to most home games. When I heard this comment i was disgusted. That said he was a young chap who probably hasn’t come across anybody with Down’s syndrome or anybody who has an equal amount of passion for the game... if not more.. than most football fans.  Rather than just reporting I may extend the offer of a pint next time stoke are in town so that he can truly appreciate what a stupid and hurtful thing that is to say.  

I'll meet up with you and bring my son who has Downs too.  My lad could teach him alot about what is is to be true supporter.  Sings all game (especially the swearing songs!) and always backs the team.  

2 hours ago, bch said:

I bring my son, with Down’s syndrome, to most home games. When I heard this comment i was disgusted. That said he was a young chap who probably hasn’t come across anybody with Down’s syndrome or anybody who has an equal amount of passion for the game... if not more.. than most football fans.  Rather than just reporting I may extend the offer of a pint next time stoke are in town so that he can truly appreciate what a stupid and hurtful thing that is to say.  

I'll meet up with you and bring my son who has Downs too.  My lad could teach him alot about what is is to be true supporter.  Sings all game (especially the swearing songs!) and always backs the team.  

4 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

8:34- He said it. Total disgrace

Took me back about 30 years. Embarrassing fans.

Embarrassing FAN, don't tar all stoke fans with that comment, how would you feel if one scrote from our fanbase was caught saying a similar thing.

1 hour ago, Dreamkiller said:

No-one asked or required a “Stokie” input, we’ve seen enough from that comical thread on your forum.

2 hours ago, Dreamkiller said:

Yeah nothing personal mate but many of the posts on that thread had harsh, belittling comments towards players and club.

Whilst I'm sure it does not represent most of your fan base or even that forum, it will provoke a reaction as it has. 

Not a biggie and I would like to hear your view of things as would many on here.

You  are just seeing a reaction to a particular thread title here.

For what it is worth, found your comments interesting and balanced, and no one has had a go at any of your posts. Just the nature of this particular thread I think. Hope to see you post next time we meet!

Its not a welcoming place for some of our own supporters mate, it can be vitriolic with some of the pedantic and obsessive nutters on here.

But your forum is absolutely dreadful in comparison tbh.

Bye.

I just ******* hate Stoke! All the time their utterly hateful ***** gave it over the years was more than annoying but these are the ******* who caused a near riot at PORT VALE. 

God I hope they disintegrate when they fire the bloke who is trying to hold a bunch of has been and premier league rejects together while their numpty supporters try to come to terms with them being pony. 

Joe Allen is class the rest are dubious non entities 

9 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

They have a club song about a bloke who murders his missus after she repeatedly cheats on him.

Bellends.

It’s up there with the dirge rovers sing . Also Cardiff constantly singing that Liverpool song . Embarrassing. 

Rovers Cardiff villa stoke . All shit songs all shit clubs 

9 hours ago, Dreamkiller said:

You’re view is appreciated on here considering the likes you have received. Don’t take it seriously. If anyone bad mouths our club we will defend it . :trumpet:

12 hours ago, swampy said:

He did say 'absolutely Downs Syndrome' ... that is disgusting.  

I did comment on that on youtube ,the lad has since done a vid apologising .And it is a proper apology very upset that he said such a thing .Not excusing him at all but he seems to have realised what a shameful thing he said ,even in the heat of the moment

I was listening to Radio 5 live and they went on for about 10 minutes about Stoke and Gary Rowett and how they are struggling. Hardly gave us a mention, other than to say that us leading was a ‘shock’. 

As for the Stoke thread that has caused so much anger; we seem to get those about us from time to time - Palarse has referred to us as a ‘horrible little club with horrible fans’. It’s just a bitter swipe by an imbecile fan with a sense of over-entitlement, unable to grasp the unpalatable fact that their fantastic team of brilliant footballers were beaten by an inferior bunch of cloggers who should be grateful that they were allowed even to play on their hallowed turf. 

Archived