IGNORED

New Signing - Golden Boot? (Shoes)

Davefevs

1 minute ago, Keith Welch said:

Definitely isn't Smith-rowe. Looks a good few years older than him. Doubt they'd let him go out on loan when they use him a lot in the Europa League.

Yea I am having trouble seeing that too. Not because the picture but because he is playing a part in their side. Europa League and FA Cup means he probably has 10-12 games this half of the season minimum at a higher level. Would be happy with it but seems a reach

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

Yea I am having trouble seeing that too. Not because the picture but because he is playing a part in their side. Europa League and FA Cup means he probably has 10-12 games this half of the season minimum at a higher level. Would be happy with it but seems a reach

Yeah he would probably be involved this wkd against Blackpool in the cup so if he is not in that squad he may be going out on loan sonewhere..will he be used as much in knockout stages of europa league? Especially if arsenal are outside the top 4

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

I've watched him play quite a few times, can see why people would see a resemblance based on that picture but it definitely isn't it you've seen him live.

3 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Yeah he would probably be involved this wkd against Blackpool in the cup so if he is not in that squad he may be going out on loan sonewhere..will he be used as much in knockout stages of europa league? Especially if arsenal are outside the top 4

3 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Looks very much like Liam Millar who is a Canadian striker and plays for Liverpool U23s?

3 minutes ago, INCRED said:

Looks very much like Liam Millar who is a Canadian striker and plays for Liverpool U23s?

1 minute ago, LeeJohnsonsFlatCap said:

Part of the kelly deal ?

No way is this guy 19

Next

4 minutes ago, INCRED said:

https://www.sunderlandecho.com/sport/football/sunderland-afc/who-is-liam-millar-the-promising-liverpool-striker-set-to-sign-for-sunderland-1-9247680/amp

a bit of info on Millar background although not sure about the Sunderland link and when this was reported

Last August apparently so obviously didn’t move and still at Liverpool

Would be interesting to see the reaction if it were Millar, can imagine some anger at signing a young player without league experience given our position and what happened last January. Then again Tammy had never played league football...

1 minute ago, hodge said:

Would be interesting to see the reaction if it were Millar, can imagine some anger at signing a young player without league experience given our position and what happened last January. Then again Tammy had never played league football...

Look I know nothing but if we did sign him I imagine it would be permanent much like Walsh last Jan. looking at his CV I cannot see a way he comes straight into the first team. 

Archived