IGNORED

New Signing - Golden Boot? (Shoes)

Davefevs

Unless Mark Ashton thought he was stood out of shot (it's possible as it's a fairly wide angle lens being used) then he had no wish to keep 'mystery man' away from the camera.

That said, it did look as though both of them were waiting for LJ to finish his interview. Ashton introducing a new loanee who's zipped down the M6 after another 3:00pm game had finished maybe?

17 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Look I know nothing but if we did sign him I imagine it would be permanent much like Walsh last Jan. looking at his CV I cannot see a way he comes straight into the first team. 

Whether for 23's or 1st team just the general reaction

Nothing I can add, but this is just a brilliant thread. 

Loving your giant 'young Premiership loan market' Guess Who boards.

”Does he have a floppy fringe” “Yes” Click, click, click, click, click, click.

”Does he have sticky out ears?” “No” Click, click, click, click, click, click.

(It's Sam.)

anigif_enhanced-25240-1444418539-16.gif

I have a special programme at my disposal which enables two different photographs to be minutely examined to determine whether it is the same person who appears in each photograph. The programme works on proportions it measures both photographs and the space (to one thousandth of a mm) that each feature upon the face and body takes up in the picture having first calculated (to one ten thousandth of a mm) the distance away from the aperture the subject is positioned, a recalculation is then done do they are equidistant and thereupon the measurements of features are accurately rendered.

The FBI use this technology and it is also employed by MOSSAD to determine whether or not to bump off blokes in their 90s who are suspected of being Nazi war criminals who've evaded justice. The programme is so good that it can accurately gauge the age of the subject in each picture (to within 38 seconds) and then apply special age progression technology to allow for changes between the two dates. It is a brilliant programme and I was lucky to get my hands on it.

I have placed photographs of those suggested on here along with the still of the possible new signing and will inform you in due course of its findings. As the process involves a variety of intricate stages it takes about 4 weeks for conclusive results to be furnished.

51 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:
54 minutes ago, PFree said:

How rumours spread hey - it's John Davies, he owns the plumbing company who look after the grounds.

What position does he play ?

All over. He loves pressure and pumps the ball a lot to the front. There's no gossip on him as he has come out of the closet.

I'd be surprised if that's a new signing - body language with Ashton way too familiar.

He doesn't look or act like a footballer, Ashton didn't seem bothered about him being seen by the camera, or usher him away. 

In fact, they hang around and come into shot again. What would they be doing there?

Plus, where are his agents or representatives, they're never far away?!

Not a new signing for me, unless Ashton is playing a new game in announcing players!

Cue announcement....:fear:

#letthegooseloose

10 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Don't feed the troll.  Ashton is laughing his socks off at us playing detective and he is making the most of it because he knows he will get vilified when the players name is revealed.

Well if it's a signing high profile enough and worth getting excited about I just think A) MA wouldn't have let it happen and B) OTIB would have worked out who the player was by now.

It was the in house interview - Ashton could have walked over and said you've got to start again!

21 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

I'd be surprised if that's a new signing - body language with Ashton way too familiar.

He doesn't look or act like a footballer, Ashton didn't seem bothered about him being seen by the camera, or usher him away. 

In fact, they hang around and come into shot again. What would they be doing there?

Plus, where are his agents or representatives, they're never far away?!

Not a new signing for me, unless Ashton is playing a new game in announcing players!

Cue announcement....:fear:

#letthegooseloose

If #letthegooseloose doesn’t start trending on twitter than what is the point of it? 

Archived