IGNORED

Forest Away - NO POTD (Merged)

Jackos_56

Sick to death of seeing us hammered all over social media for having crap fans and a piss poor away following (which arguably most of the time we do). Time to pull your fingers out and turn Forest away into a big one. Get your tickets booked now.

Easy to get to, good for a drink and could be a massive game given both teams position in the table and end of season aspirations.

Any good reason why we can't sell out our allocation? 

Hope to see plenty of our lot out on Friday and Saturday night in Nottingham.

2 hours ago, Jackos_56 said:

Sick to death of seeing us hammered all over social media for having crap fans and a piss poor away following (which arguably most of the time we do). Time to pull your fingers out and turn Forest away into a big one. Get your tickets booked now.

Easy to get to, good for a drink and could be a massive game given both teams position in the table and end of season aspirations.

Superfan alert

When do the schools go back again?

Sick to death of seeing us hammered all over social media for having crap fans and a piss poor away following (which arguably most of the time we do). Time to pull your fingers out and turn Forest away into a big one.

Yes, really piss poor...although better than half the clubs in the Championship, further to travel to many away games than most and averaging over a 1000 in a season that so far has been distinctly mid table (not such a bad thing).

Most of the comments about our away support on Twitter and Facebook are made by thick as shit Sagheads who's away support is worse than ours and has been for 20 years at least. The rest seem to be from nob head Leeds and Villa fans who look down their noses at everyone.

Forest was my away day last year (I’m too poor to do more than one a season ?). Really good fun, me and my old man ended up in a Forest pub just outside the ground chatting to their supporters and getting pissed for many hours. Lovely people. They really really hate Derby!

Good positivity boys go for it. 

In the season of our first win there in 50+years I think we took around 500 on an easy Easter day which was the smallest seen at Forest all season. Another year recently we also took the lowest following there out of 23 other teams 

This season will be good, big and noisey

2 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Off to Nottingham uni next year so using this as an excuse to go and visit it... 

Reckon we'll take around 1000 with around 300 sold so far

Go uni there atm (great city to be a student).

Will be going and feel like could get a result as seem to be better this year away compared to home

19 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Good positivity boys go for it. 

In the season of our first win there in 50+years I think we took around 500 on an easy Easter day which was the smallest seen at Forest all season. Another year recently we also took the lowest following there out of 23 other teams 

This season will be good, big and noisey

That 1-0 win around Easter time was live on TV wasn’t it, with a late Saturday kick off (something like 5.30pm)?

I remember getting back to St Pancras quite late that day.

No doubt the kick off time and live TV coverage would have taken a few off our away following that day.

Archived