IGNORED

Forest Away - NO POTD (Merged)

Jackos_56

6 minutes ago, tommytank1985 said:

Win sat against Bolton and this will be massive game, any idea on how many sold? Should be taken 2k to this imo

According to the untrustworthy ticket page we’ve sold 900 so far. I’d imagine a win v Bolton would boost that

On 06/01/2019 at 10:17, Robbored said:

It’s an easy walk to Trent Bridge if your into cricket.......The main gates were open when I was up there once. We wandered in, took a couple of photos.

All added to the day out.

Or you can go to Hooters and get served beer & chicken wings by fit young ladies in tight, skimpy outfits... ! 

1 hour ago, Bar BS3 said:

Or you can go to Hooters and get served beer & chicken wings by fit young ladies in tight, skimpy outfits... ! 

I wouldn’t go all the way to Nottingham to ponce  about eating chicken wings and ogling semi naked women, just out of interest, where is Hooters in Nottingham?

On 06/01/2019 at 10:17, Robbored said:

It’s an easy walk to Trent Bridge if your into cricket.......The main gates were open when I was up there once. We wandered in, took a couple of photos.

All added to the day out.

If you’re going by car park in Trent Bridge cricket ground. It’s only a 5 minute walk to the City Ground, and an even shorter walk (albeit away from the City Ground) to the best pub in the area, the Stratford Haven. Friendly Castle Rock local beer pub with plenty of guest ales and superb food, and mix of clientele. Out of Trent Brudge turn left and walk up to the crossing. Cross over, pass a restaurant/bar and you will see the Stratford Haven down the side street to your right. 

20 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

If you’re going by car park in Trent Bridge cricket ground. It’s only a 5 minute walk to the City Ground, and an even shorter walk (albeit away from the City Ground) to the best pub in the area, the Stratford Haven. Friendly Castle Rock local beer pub with plenty of guest ales and superb food, and mix of clientele. Out of Trent Brudge turn left and walk up to the crossing. Cross over, pass a restaurant/bar and you will see the Stratford Haven down the side street to your right. 

Great pub. Good food, great beer!

On 04/01/2019 at 20:48, Allwaysred said:

Wot a night that was when Mardon scored some bird almost took me eye out with an umbrella our end went bonkers in the rain...... proper away days... 

Was my first day out of hospital after major lung surgery. When Mardon scores I needed some oxygen off of St. John’s ambulance staff. Amazing scenes 

On 04/01/2019 at 21:48, Allwaysred said:

Wot a night that was when Mardon scored some bird almost took me eye out with an umbrella our end went bonkers in the rain...... proper away days... 

Ah yeah the rain , my prized possession of a programme to commemorate this moment was little more than a soggy ball of papier mâché when I got home .

:badmood:

On 13/01/2019 at 09:01, Bar BS3 said:

Nothing wrong with that , Mrs Isewater accompanied me for a beer at Hooters in Los Angeles a few years ago, didn’t find it odd at all. 

Now , ‘odd ‘  are the topless bars in Nottingham. 

5 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Nothing wrong with that , Mrs Isewater accompanied me for a beer at Hooters in Los Angeles a few years ago, didn’t find it odd at all. 

Now , ‘odd ‘  are the topless bars in Nottingham. 

Where are these topless bars ?

Asking for a friend.

Archived