IGNORED

Man C v Liverpool

22A

OK, I know it doesn't involve us, but according to the "Studio Experts", everyone will be watching this game tonight. :grr:

Some pundits are saying it will be a high scoring, entertaining game. FWIW, i reckon that this is a game neither side will wnt to lose and it will probably be a 0-0 or 1-1 result.

Some "experts" believe if Liverpool win tonight the title race is pretty much theirs.

Their defensive record is very impressive and Man City have not been as clinical recently in games so can't see many goals from Man City. However in a big game like this I expect to see some form of controversial moment that might throw the game up in the air. I predict a 2-2 draw.

I have a massive soft spot for Liverpool. My late Grandfather, a long time BCFC season ticket holder was actually born in Liverpool and watched them religiously in the 1920s and 30s. He met my Nan and settled in Bristol whilst posted there during the war and started following City. As a surprise we arranged for him to meet the Liverpool team when they were at AG for the FA Cup game in 94 when the floodlights failed. We had him cremated wearing both a Liverpool and City scarf!

I really hope it's Liverpool's season, I expect they would be happy with a draw tonight but I think it's still too early to say they'll take the title if they do win.

31 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Hope City win, if only to dampen the Liverpool love-in that's currently gripping the media. 

This.

I would love to have seen what the media. pundits etc would have said if Mourinho would have ran on the pitch like Klopp did a few weeks ago. They would have been calling him disrespectful and wanted him up on a charge. Salahs dive last week was a disgrace too, yet it was said "no action can be taken as he didn't deceive the ref"........ One rule for one...

Ps - I will make it clear I do not support anyone in the Prem at all!

I would love to see Liverpool win and then lose the Prem on the last game of the season. 

I have already had the typical Liverpool never been to Anfield types tell me this is their season and they are back to being the best team in Europe again, there's only one way to break that - you have got to give them hope ?

Forgot it was on.

The pub is rammed. All of them MASSIVE Liverpool fans who, for reasons various couldn't make it to the game this evening.

Sadly, these various reasons mean most of them have never seen a live football match. Get that kids pick teams, or a parent liked a particular side so they have followed the tradition, but to have never been to any game... 

Archived