IGNORED

Man C v Liverpool

22A

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Agree - looked even more 8mpressive live

That goal / finish at AG ......hmmmmmmm......wow

Dont often applaud oppo goals but I did that one

He received a great ovation at Ashton Gate. Can’t remember anything like that before. For an opposition player. Also when sane was giving it the big in when he scored. Aguero ushered him away . Absolute class 

2 minutes ago, KeepUpLino said:

If only we could enjoy football like this at the gate ?

Funny I think we would play like this if we could.

When we were passing it out from the back against Brentford the guy behind me was shouting "boot it, get it up the field, we won't score goals by passing it around" we later go a bit longer and he shouts "get it down on the deck, this is inviting pressure".

1 minute ago, JonDolman said:

Superb game of football. Such high quality. Lovren a bit of a weak link for Liverpool. Liverpool been better team. David Silva very poor so far.

I think with David Silva he’s normally got a bit of time on the ball . But with it being 100mph no one has anytime. When Liverpool start chasing the game I’m sure his influence will grow. 

Graeme Souness right on message there for Sky Sports, telling viewers that watching this game at home is pointless as they can't possibly experience a match of this intensity. After about 36 hours of build up I bet Sky loved that.

Archived