IGNORED

Online ticket purchase

Keepers Ball

Anyone else find the Bristol Sport Website the pits of hell when trying to purchase a ticket?

I cannot load the Huddersfield tckets onto my cards, so opt for other options. Despite this it still states im collecting.

Then when im entering card details I just keep getting a transaction error. This really isnt the first time and Im frankly getting pissed off with the fact I cannot get tickets in person before the day of the game, to be told to buy online and get no result at the end of it.

I honestly give up. I cannot be arsed . £27.00 saved

well I certainly am.

No option to put onto my season tickets

If not wanting to collect ticket or print tickets option to put on mobile.

Still showing i wisg to collect

Choose the option to print myself

Try to pay and a window asking me Card name. I have entered MY personal name despite it already showing at the top which obviously isnt it. So i eneter card ttype which tells me that has to be wrong because since when do you type the card type? So what is it? i havent named it bloody Derek.

So whatever i enter in taht window I just get the same error

18 minutes ago, Keepers Ball said:

well I certainly am.

Try to pay and a window asking me Card name. I have entered MY personal name despite it already showing at the top which obviously isnt it. So i eneter card ttype which tells me that has to be wrong because since when do you type the card type? So what is it? i havent named it bloody Derek.

Leave card name field blank - pretty sure it's a non mandatory field - this works for me. 

1 minute ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I did. It’s almost impossible to assist you given your description. I’m a ST holder and sometimes buy additional tickets online - I’ve never had any major issues. Maybe get another member of your family help 

that's exactly what I did last Saturday,first of all I registered,then had to register for Bristol sport bit,activated it with the email they sent,got to ticket sales and selected seats, then I got told to sign in which I tried to do but got told I didn't have an account. gave up and got someone else to buy them.logged in on sunday and found I did have an account so assuming it took a while to register me their end??

not bothered about it as our son normally gets my tickets, piece of cake to a youngster.wish they would bring back buying over the phone for old farts like me

I’ve got to agree with @Keepers Ball . When I bought my ticket, I eventually managed to buy the usual seat, but it wasn’t an easy process. There are too many instructions that are hidden away / in small text that are easy to miss. If you buy a ticket regularly, which season ticket holders don’t, it’s easy. If you buy a ticket infrequently, as season ticket holders do, it’s easy to miss something  

I added mine to my phone with pass wallet app as loading to season card wasn't an option and I have no printer and live too far away to pop in.

I can't remember having any issues other than no option to load onto season card, just chose a different option

I've read your post and have never had a problem buying tickets on the website either for football or rugby, home or away.

I've loaded onto mine, my wife's, my son's or my daughter-in-law's cards if that option has been available. I have collected when purchasing away tickets, and I have printed at home when it's been the most convenient option.

Never had a problem.

Rather than post on here, why not contact supporter services?

I'm sure they will talk you through it whilst you do it.

Just attempted to buy a ticket online.

Selected seat.

The attached screenshot shows my options.

It does say "Click here if you require Mobile Ticket or Load to Card (if available for chosen fixture(s)).

If you click this, it only shows one option - Mobile Ticket.

Beneath this it then shows the other options available: i.e. collect or print @ home ticket.

ScreenShot036.jpg

3 hours ago, Keepers Ball said:

Anyone else find the Bristol Sport Website the pits of hell when trying to purchase a ticket?

I cannot load the Huddersfield tckets onto my cards, so opt for other options. Despite this it still states im collecting.

Then when im entering card details I just keep getting a transaction error. This really isnt the first time and Im frankly getting pissed off with the fact I cannot get tickets in person before the day of the game, to be told to buy online and get no result at the end of it.

I honestly give up. I cannot be arsed . £27.00 saved

Can't load to season card for tomorrow (FA Cup) states this on official website.

1 hour ago, Izza said:

I added mine to my phone with pass wallet app as loading to season card wasn't an option and I have no printer and live too far away to pop in.

I can't remember having any issues other than no option to load onto season card, just chose a different option

Out of interest, what does the ticket look like on the wallet app? 

1 minute ago, JasonM88 said:

Out of interest, what does the ticket look like on the wallet app? 

There's some writing like the game ,date ,block ,seat etc and a barcode. I'd show you mine, but I'm afraid it might escape before I use it tomorrow (1st time user)

2 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

I too couldn't load onto season ticket cards despite it saying I had that option

If available...mmm no option , so maybe not available, choose another option. ok sorted

FFS how do some people get through life?

:]

11 hours ago, Keepers Ball said:

well I certainly am.

I'm getting the same as you end up phoning up every time

I did have trouble setting up account ,it wouldnt accept my mobile number wasnt a landline so kept kicking me back to start again . Didnt have loads of time so phoned up and got a ticket sent to my email and printed it . Didnt even try to load to card .Anyone know why it wasnt possible to do so ?

11 hours ago, Redtucks said:

Just attempted to buy a ticket online.

Selected seat.

The attached screenshot shows my options.

It does say "Click here if you require Mobile Ticket or Load to Card (if available for chosen fixture(s)).

If you click this, it only shows one option - Mobile Ticket.

Beneath this it then shows the other options available: i.e. collect or print @ home ticket.

ScreenShot036.jpg

Don't you have to assign an owner to a ticket before you can load it to a card? Assign owner at top right is unticked.

May be wrong I'm no expert but just a thought. If Dolly says it can't be done that is likely to be the real answer!

Archived