FA CUP Huddersfield. TV channels

BobBobSuperBob

Just spotted this 

May Be of some help to people

Town’s Emirates FA Cup game is being shown live around the world

- Huddersfield Town’s game against Bristol City on TV overseas
- Town’s Emirates FA Cup game is being shown in Europe, the USA and China
- Get live UK audio commentary via #HTTV+

Huddersfield Town’s Emirates FA Cup Third Round game against Bristol City on Saturday 5 January 2019 will be shown in 16 countries around the world.

The kick-off originally changed from 3pm to 5.30pm as the game is being shown live on overseas TV, so if you’re a Town fan from near or far, you can look through the list below to see if you can watch this fixture live in your country!

Please note that some of these channels may be viewable via streams or apps; please check your local listings in advance.

Though the game isn’t being televised in the UK, you can listen to live commentary via BBC Radio Leeds or via #HTTV+.

Austria - DAZN
Bosnia and Herzegovina - Sportklub 7 Serbia
Bulgaria - Nova Sport Bulgaria
Canada - Sportsnet Now, Sportsnet World Now
China - PPTV Sport China
Czech Republic - Digi Sport 3, DIGI GO
Denmark - Viaplay Denmark
Finland - Viaplay Finland
Germany - DAZN
Macedonia - Sportklub 7 Serbia
Montenegro - Sportklub 7 Serbia
Norway - Viasport 3, Viaplay Norway
Serbia - Sportklub 7 Serbia
Slovakia - Digi Sport 3, DIGI GO
Switzerland - DAZN
United States - ESPN+

13 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Just spotted this 

May Be of some help to people

Town’s Emirates FA Cup game is being shown live around the world

- Huddersfield Town’s game against Bristol City on TV overseas
- Town’s Emirates FA Cup game is being shown in Europe, the USA and China
- Get live UK audio commentary via #HTTV+

Huddersfield Town’s Emirates FA Cup Third Round game against Bristol City on Saturday 5 January 2019 will be shown in 16 countries around the world.

The kick-off originally changed from 3pm to 5.30pm as the game is being shown live on overseas TV, so if you’re a Town fan from near or far, you can look through the list below to see if you can watch this fixture live in your country!

Please note that some of these channels may be viewable via streams or apps; please check your local listings in advance.

Though the game isn’t being televised in the UK, you can listen to live commentary via BBC Radio Leeds or via #HTTV+.

Austria - DAZN
Bosnia and Herzegovina - Sportklub 7 Serbia
Bulgaria - Nova Sport Bulgaria
Canada - Sportsnet Now, Sportsnet World Now
China - PPTV Sport China
Czech Republic - Digi Sport 3, DIGI GO
Denmark - Viaplay Denmark
Finland - Viaplay Finland
Germany - DAZN
Macedonia - Sportklub 7 Serbia
Montenegro - Sportklub 7 Serbia
Norway - Viasport 3, Viaplay Norway
Serbia - Sportklub 7 Serbia
Slovakia - Digi Sport 3, DIGI GO
Switzerland - DAZN
United States - ESPN+

Very NTTDS esque bbsb........l

16 minutes ago, phantom said:

Anyone have an account? 

Never like giving card details for something advertised as free 

Definitely on Vipbox which is free.

You have to delete all the pop up tabs that come up (one at a time - don't click on them) which a bit of a pain but once done the picture is usually very good and English commentary.

Matches come up as the teams walk out.

https://www.vipbox.live/football-live

17 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Got Man.U v Reading on Vipbox now - good picture etc.

Good trial for the City game for those not going;

https://www.vipbox.live/manchester-united-vs-reading-1-live

As said previously, delete pop up tabs as they come up, don't click on them..

I have got this stream this morning and tried to get the Man U v Reading and it said I must disable my adblocker. Any idea how I do this, I am not computer savvy,

3 minutes ago, jayjay said:

I have got this stream this morning and tried to get the Man U v Reading and it said I must disable my adblocker. Any idea how I do this, I am not computer savvy,

I have adblock plus but turned it off for this site and no ads during games at all - just those pop up tabs at the beginning.

Just click on the ad block icon and it will give you the option to turn off for that site.

4 minutes ago, Milan djurichimovic said:

Works everytime for me be lost without this website

Opposite for me !

Turned ad Block off and still a gurt big ad on the screen that I've never managed to remove, gave up on the site a while ago.

5 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Opposite for me !

Turned ad Block off and still a gurt big ad on the screen that I've never managed to remove, gave up on the site a while ago.

Strange what do you use to go on the website? I use my playstation 4 or my Samsung note 9 and dont have any problems if I round my girlfriends the iPad works to

6 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Just click on the adblock icon in the top right hand corner of your screen and diable, if that doesn't work go to your chrome add ons and remove it, you can put it back after.

Just playing around, having downloaded Chrome earlier....on iPad, clicked on chrome settings, disabled pop-ups.  The pop-up still appeared, waited 10 seconds, clicked it, it opened a new tab.  Closed tab, back to original tab.  Clicked pop-up to close it, it closed, clicked on triangle play button.  Voila.

1 minute ago, Milan djurichimovic said:

Strange what do you use to go on the website? I use my playstation 4 or my Samsung note 9 and dont have any problems if I round my girlfriends the iPad works to

Laptop and Chrome.

6 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Help a lady out, I don't want to infect my laptop with germs so where can I watch this game without causing that?

www.hesgoal.com dolls.

Can also usually get one from reddit.  The Acestream 1080 ones are usually best if you download Acestream player.

I promise that you wont get any infections from me ?

Archived