IGNORED

Text to report anti-social behaviour at AG (Merged)

CyderInACan

2 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Opposite the Directors Box Bob.......

Im happy to say that smelly farts aren’t an issue in my area......

anosmia
/əˈnɒzmɪə/
noun
MEDICINE
  1. the loss of the sense of smell, either total or partial. It may be caused by head injury, infection, or blockage of the nose.

50 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

They seem to appear to be able to zoom in on individuals for the stupid dance cam

Why not,  if a text is received , show the accused fan in the big screen with a big warning siren or maybe

’VAR - Decision Pending’

Maybe something to watch if the home football doesn’t spice up soon

Depending on the alleged misdemeanour it could be snappily captioned “Alleged Racist Cam” or similar. Could even get it sponsored, bring some extra money in to help with FFP. 

12 minutes ago, RedM said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if all football league clubs have had a reminder or request to implement something along these lines. There have been a few cases involving Chelsea ( and maybe others?) recently and the FA want to be seen as doing something.

Interesting point. @Miah Dennehy @visting owl @Barnsley Army Have you had a similar diktat 

3 hours ago, KevP said:

Brilliant that BBSB.........I bet they have just started to cobble one together after your request. Knowing Bristol Sport they'll want to charge you for a copy..?

Seaborne Freights will have a document crafted for this!!!!

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Somewhat surprising that our SLO didn’t choose to post anything about this on this Forum

Because most of us don’t go to games!!!

3 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Depending on the alleged misdemeanour it could be snappily captioned “Alleged Racist Cam” or similar. Could even get it sponsored, bring some extra money in to help with FFP. 

Or Alleged Racism Special Equipment... if only there was a way of abbreviating it!

Not condoning racism btw before I get misconstrued. 

10 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:
anosmia
/əˈnɒzmɪə/
noun
MEDICINE
  1. the loss of the sense of smell, either total or partial. It may be caused by head injury, infection, or blockage of the nose.

I can smell everything else Eddie......even my own farts...............:laughcont:

1 hour ago, lenred said:

Not seen anyone saying racism shouldn’t be reported?

The majority of posts seem to be attacking the whole scheme - assuming it might be used for frivolous purposes or to report run of the mill swearing.

Its a shame that a sensible scheme is getting this response. It’s a discreet way of alerting the stewards to something that could be really nasty, rather than ignoring it or confronting people you wouldn’t want to provoke to a stronger reaction.

Saying that fans might abuse it for frivolous reasons isn’t a good reason for opposing it. 

This seems a well intended scheme but with possible serious outcomes as it's open to abuse. My family and friends were on a camp site enjoying an evening gathering at 10pm, we had music playing in the background and the site clubroom was open until midnight. Our neighbours asked if we could keep the noise down as they were trying to sleep, we turned the music down lower and were quieter out of respect. At 10.30 pm, security guards arrived and asked us to keep the noise down or we would be removed from the site. We asked if they had heard noise, to which they replied that they hadn't. They were asked why they were acting on an accusation from one person, when there was no noise issue to which there was no reply, they were acting on an accusation only, that is where problems could appear with this system. What is tolerable with one person is not with another.

Just a reminder of the number and the details that you want to get all your friends and family texting into this evening during the game in order to kill this resurrection of the Stasi stone dead.

Text the issue along with block, row & seat number to 07770 736047. It’s open on match day until 1 hour after full time.

3 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

As I said about all seater stadiums - Dads (Or Mums) knew the areas to take their kids to keep the experience somewhat milder and the family area should be a sanitised area for sure 

I’m sure we’ve all moved around the ground in  days distant past , dependent on whether we wanted to be on the balcony , in the stalks , or.........in the pit !

All joking aside - at least twice in the Rotherham game I momentarily stood up and let rip - once at the challenge in JB and secondly when we had five spare at the back against 9 men 

I may well have used a swear word on one or both occasions I also stood up to join in a couple of songs .....and when we scored

Multiple anti social offences there .....

In danger of a text , eviction and ban ? 

Death penalty!!!

13 hours ago, CodeRed said:

About time something was done, last home game some fans near me were singing, then to make it even worse they started giving banter to the away fans.....some were even waving flags. - ffs this must stop - glad Bristol Sport are clamping down

I heard a so called fan call an opposing player a sod, ruined the match for me

Can I text in now about the complete stroker at the back of the Dolman A block for every home game for the foreseeable future....... I don't want to say anything to his face as he wears a Stone Island jacket and i'm scared of him, plus the fact I just couldn't have a row with a Pensioner!! 

28 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Can I text in now about the complete stroker at the back of the Dolman A block for every home game for the foreseeable future....... I don't want to say anything to his face as he wears a Stone Island jacket and i'm scared of him, plus the fact I just couldn't have a row with a Pensioner!! 

Must’ve got a decent pension if he’s wearing a Stone Island coat.

1 hour ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Really can’t see the fuss. Behave like a decent human being and you won’t have any issues, just like anywhere else. 

It’s simply a discreet way of weeding out arseholes without potentially violent confrontation. 

The reasons stewards are employed is so that they can observe the crowd and objectively identify anybody causing problems.

This text spying however sets up every single little Blakey with the ability to cause inconvenience to someone near them merely because they may happen not to like their tone.

Blakey for our younger readers, Stephen Lewis:

blakeyepa.jpeg

5 hours ago, lenred said:

Have you genuinely seen people smoking regularly in the ground during the match? Is the point on the poster necessary? Since the smoking ban came in I think I’ve seen / smelt it once right at the end of a game. No big deal - up to the person doing it if they can’t wait for 5 mins until they’re outside. Doesn’t need a bloody great poster and a ‘snitch line’ made out of it. All imho of course. 

5 hours ago, Bri Stool City said:

I want the 70`s and our EASTEND back..............HATE this modern sh1te

wouldn't it just be amazing,even if only for one game,the smoke,the bars to lean on and get squashed,the railings to make you feel penned in,finding a spot to sit down that hadn't been gobbed on or covered in dog ends at half time,plus more.

might sound horrific to some but my word,i loved it too

Beware. Do not text this number, as it is a scam that is going round. Once you text it they immediately text you back "have you been involved in a car accident that wasn't your fault". They don't seem at all interested in the Vuvuzela I just spotted.

2 hours ago, Rich said:

This seems a well intended scheme but with possible serious outcomes as it's open to abuse. My family and friends were on a camp site enjoying an evening gathering at 10pm, we had music playing in the background and the site clubroom was open until midnight. Our neighbours asked if we could keep the noise down as they were trying to sleep, we turned the music down lower and were quieter out of respect. At 10.30 pm, security guards arrived and asked us to keep the noise down or we would be removed from the site. We asked if they had heard noise, to which they replied that they hadn't. They were asked why they were acting on an accusation from one person, when there was no noise issue to which there was no reply, they were acting on an accusation only, that is where problems could appear with this system. What is tolerable with one person is not with another.

Hardly relevant in footballing terms. I mean, can you imagine ANY football club having tents or being a bit of a campsite?

What?

Archived