IGNORED

Text to report anti-social behaviour at AG (Merged)

CyderInACan

About as useful as a steward checking coats at the Atyeo end of the Dolman but not at the South Stand end!

wtf is wrong with this world. Everyone is so precious nowadays we have to have a text line because someone might get a little frustrated and blurt out some naughty words!! Ffs. 

The issue with this is going to come down to how it's enforced. Will each report be responded to by a steward who will immediately assume the accused is guilty and so should be ejected without question? Or will there be a period of observation and an assurance that people will be - at least in some of the more borderline cases - innocent until proven guilty? Otherwise, as others have said, this could be a recipe for disaster; hoax reports, as well as widening the rift between fans, stewards, and police. @Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO 

(I) Would you be kind enough to share the clubs (written) policy regarding procedure to be followed on receipt of such reports

I am sure the Club will have have ensured that have one before launching into such a scheme ,.... haven’t they 

:whistle:

(II) could you also clarify the Clubs definition of ‘anti social behaviour’

Many thanks 

10 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO 

(I) Would you be kind enough to share the clubs (written) policy regarding procedure to be followed on receipt of such reports

I am sure the Club will have have ensured that have one before launching into such a scheme ,.... haven’t they 

:whistle:

(II) could you also clarify the Clubs definition of ‘anti social behaviour’

Many thanks 

Interested to see if you get a reply... Sadly I wouldn't hold my breath. 

Anti social behaviour is a matter enforced under statute not at the whim of a football club. If someone is a knob tell a steward or copper. And let things take their course before anything negative mentioned about the club gets George Orwelled up to The Controller!

1 hour ago, nickolas said:

About as useful as a steward checking coats at the Atyeo end of the Dolman but not at the South Stand end!

wtf is wrong with this world. Everyone is so precious nowadays we have to have a text line because someone might get a little frustrated and blurt out some naughty words!! Ffs. 

I know what FFS stands for, I'm going to text the number and report you, you foul mouthed individual.

Don’t you expect they’ll momentarily monitor via CCTV and stewarding any texts received. It is obvious they only want a seat number, along with what the issue is to check it out for the better welfare of others.

There have been people sat at screens monitoring Ashton Gate for a fair while. It appears they’re only trying to make improvements, not needlessly ruin your day.

Unless unjustified aggro is ironically caused from this, why have a little bitch fit over it?

It’s like writing off a new signing before they’ve made their debut... oh wait ?

Archived