IGNORED

Bristol City v Huddersfield Town FA Cup Match Day

Septic Peg

Nice to hear the cracking FA cup atmosphere. Listening to the touchline shouts, and the Huddersfield T fans. Glad I didn't bother wasting my money even though I have a season ticket. City, as usual, missed an ideal opportunity to fill the place by making the game cheap as chips. Quid a kid and maybe a fiver for adults anywhere. No doubt the crowd will be announced as 18,000  + despite all the empty red seats. Not a good advert for the club live on ESPN in the USA. Still I can watch it from the comfort of my warm armchair!

1 minute ago, Kingswoodactor said:

If Diedhiou showed more hunger there, he nods that over the line. Really should have made that chance count. 

Argree, he does not seem to have that ‘instinct’ or anticipation in the box. Happy with him overall recently, but a couple of times in recent matches it has been noticeable.

Looking at other results, City are holding the fort for the South West. The next nearest teams are Swansea, WBA, Chelsea and Soton.

Regardless of whether City win or not today, the game at Middlesbrough in three weeks time will be postponed since they progressed to the 4th round today.

Archived