IGNORED

KO Time

Rich

Is there a reason why the games are so staggered today and why we’re playing so late? Living in London I thought I’d go to a different ground today so just got back from West Ham v Birmingham. I can confirm that it’s a horrific place to watch football. 

1 hour ago, Rich said:

That would be a breach of confidence and I've signed the official secrets act. If it was him, would you know the dimwit?

Your close friend who may or may not be named Rich would have been considered less foolish if he had simply gone and got an early start at the Pub! Just sayin!!

34 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I was once parked up in my car at 2.00 on a Saturday afternoon, turned Radio Bristol on and heard Scott Murray score against Millwall.  Never heard of a 2.00 kick-off before!  Legged it to the Gate but just my luck, no more goals.

I saw us KO at home to Millwall during the Ted Heath inspired miners strike at 2pm (on a Tuesday) we 5-2 for the record!

10 hours ago, Coppello said:

Is there a reason why the games are so staggered today and why we’re playing so late? Living in London I thought I’d go to a different ground today so just got back from West Ham v Birmingham. I can confirm that it’s a horrific place to watch football. 

Global TV rights.

Someone told me ours was being shown in USA, 12.30pm kick off New York time. Others- would depend where being shown and local rights I guess.

17 hours ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

I was once parked up in my car at 2.00 on a Saturday afternoon, turned Radio Bristol on and heard Scott Murray score against Millwall.  Never heard of a 2.00 kick-off before!  Legged it to the Gate but just my luck, no more goals.

That must have been an early goal! Murray scored at the exact kick off time?!

19 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Your close friend who may or may not be named Rich would have been considered less foolish if he had simply gone and got an early start at the Pub! Just sayin!!

Just spoke to him. He said my,  his wife wouldn't have been too impressed had he been caught drink driving, having spent three hours and thirty quid in the pub.

18 hours ago, REDOXO said:

I saw us KO at home to Millwall during the Ted Heath inspired miners strike at 2pm (on a Tuesday) we 5-2 for the record!

Saw that game. I was working in the Coopers doing some building work, so sneaked off to watch the game.

4 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

That must have been an early goal! Murray scored at the exact kick off time?!

It was, first minute I think. I was sitting next to my Millwall - supporting brother in law who had been giving it the big one all the way up in the car. I don`t think Millwall can have touched the ball.

Thanks Scotty, it couldn`t have been more perfect!

5 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

It was, first minute I think. I was sitting next to my Millwall - supporting brother in law who had been giving it the big one all the way up in the car. I don`t think Millwall can have touched the ball.

Thanks Scotty, it couldn`t have been more perfect!

I think that was the game where the majority of Millwall fans weren't even in he ground when Scotty scored.

On 05/01/2019 at 16:41, REDOXO said:

Was Gordon Hill playing for them, and not too long after got a big move to Man U, or was that another game?

Memories fade

Archived