IGNORED

FA Cup 4th Round Draw - Bolton (H)

redsapper

48 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

I would like somebody beginning with A at home. Maybe Accrington or Arsenal. Look out for the low numbered balls ☺️

I’d like Accrington Stanley at home, as we have beaten them for a while (have we ever played them?). The win against Stoke was the first  New Year’s Day away win since 1903 so 2019 could be a year of firsts, including an F A Cup final win 

3 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Let's just not bother then ?

Not saying that but we saw last year what winning a few games in the cup can do for the league performance, lose the momentum you have in the league and it can be hard to get it back.

1 hour ago, Up The City! said:

One of the big boys at home. Would love Liverpool as I absolutely detest them and Ashton Gate would be absolutely rocking.

Would it be at Wembley or their new stadium?

Either/or, not a lot of difference from mine :bonkers:

1 minute ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

We aint going to do nothing in the league though might as well try and make a final 

We aint going to do nothing in the league though might as well try and make a final 

Like it keep saying it wont happen and it just might!....Good thinking!

3 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

We're 1 point behind what Fulham had at this stage last season and 6th place has the same amount of points. Chances of making the final of the fa cup? Slim to zilch, a top 6 finish in the championship bookies reckon around 4/1, never know we may make a final that way ;)

1 minute ago, Malago said:

I’ve a nasty feeling it will be Boro away, just because scheduled league games have a habit of being drawn in the cup.

Its not fifa...

Archived