IGNORED

FA Cup 4th Round Draw - Bolton (H)

redsapper

14 minutes ago, Robin Wood said:

To play Bolton once is bad enough but twice within two weeks is going to be hard for anyone to watch

According to some on OTIB, watching City at AG twice within 2 weeks is hard for anyone to watch.

2 minutes ago, The_Don said:

Been many occasions we’ve played Saturday and they’ve played the following day

Or the other way round, Rugby on a Friday night and football at 3pm on Saturday, less than 24 hours later. I know it won’t be possible for these fixtures but just making the point it can be done in less than 24 hours and I’ve been to both matches and the pitch has been immaculate turf wise.

8 minutes ago, RedM said:

With Bolton wanting every penny I can’t see they will agree to this. We are charging them £28 on Saturday, can’t see them bringing many and even less to the cup match, discounts or not

The away side is no longer involved in setting the price. 

http://www.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/The-price-of-change-new-FA-Cup-rule-stings-home-and-away-fans

1 minute ago, RedM said:

Or the other way round, Rugby on a Friday night and football at 3pm on Saturday, less than 24 hours later. I know it won’t be possible for these fixtures but just making the point it can be done in less than 24 hours and I’ve been to both matches and the pitch has been immaculate turf wise.

I may have misread that then - I swore it was some rule that there must be 24 hours but that may be a preference of the ground

7 minutes ago, Super said:

Am i the only one who thinks this is a great draw? Sod your big day out next round i want to see the reaction on here when LJ is holding that cup. Sure some will still moan....

No mate, I’m over the Moon.

Game we can win and if we go out then it’ll be to another Championship club instead of a team in a division (or 2) below us.

9 minutes ago, Super said:

Am i the only one who thinks this is a great draw? Sod your big day out next round i want to see the reaction on here when LJ is holding that cup. Sure some will still moan....

My 45s are all scratched ?

12 minutes ago, Super said:

How sad that if we actually won the thing your first thought would be to come on here to ‘see the reaction’?!!!!! ????? - I’d be dancing all night in pubs around Wembley, quaffing enough cider to take down a large hippo....but you carry on with logging onto here straightaway....

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

How sad that if we actually won the thing your first thought would be to come on here to ‘see the reaction’?!!!!! ????? - I’d be dancing all night in pubs around Wembley, quaffing enough cider to take down a large hippo....but you carry on with logging onto here straightaway....

Happy soul aren't you. Jeez sense of humour failure.

9 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Of course, a game vs a championship side is easier than playing a non league team....plonker...

It’s a psychological thing.

The likes of Oldham will come down here in numbers, the players and management will want to cause an upset.

Bolton won’t want to come down here twice, they are in financial free fall and I’d be surprised if they brought anymore than 400.

I think it’s a good draw.

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

yeah sad BS. Can't wait until we get knocked out so I can slag Jono off about playing a week side in the cup.

7 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

15,15. Was all I had in my head, great draw the only other one that sunk in was the Arse manu game.

It's got to be the winner of that game down the gate in the 5th round.  By the way Bolton are chuffed with the draw,tickets already selling fast.

You pissed?

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Ditto! Good backtrack there....what isn’t ‘happy’ about dancing in pubs all night around Wembley quaffing cider?! Sounds more of a ‘happy night out’ to me than your evening spent logging on here to ‘see the reaction....’ ????

Sounds amazing a night out with you. IM JOKING...

Archived