IGNORED

Anyone got the worlds smallest violin?

Lrrr

4 minutes ago, Super said:

Warnock or Howe. Tough choice that.

Also a case of who might be able to buy Clyne in the summer, Bournemouth pretty much guaranteed to be in the division next season and as seen with Ibe and Solanke Liverpool get decent fees out of them. Or Cardiff who will probably be relegated and no chance Clyne would want to go there. 

6 minutes ago, Xiled said:

Does he ever stop whining? Once again deflecting attention from another Cardiff defeat.

Said in the 'Spurs should have to play at Wembley' thread that he's just getting his excuses in early as he knows they'll probably get relegated, 'oh we had to play spurs at Wembley', 'Liverpool screwed us over with loan deals which cost us other deals' etc etc etzzzz

1 hour ago, Xiled said:

Does he ever stop whining? Once again deflecting attention from another Cardiff defeat.

Umm.....that’s what he is world class at.....deflecting attention away from his players and ensuring his well rehearsed media persona takes centre stage....and you’re the latest to fall for it.....he’s done it for over 30 years....it’s incredible how so many don’t get it....

Blokes a bell. Anything to make himself heard and as others have said, deflect the attention from another loss.

Well done Clyne. Perhaps he chose to go to Bournemouth because he couldn't bear to work with that utter cockwomble again.

7 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Umm.....that’s what he is world class at.....deflecting attention away from his players and ensuring his well rehearsed media persona takes centre stage....and you’re the latest to fall for it.....he’s done it for over 30 years....it’s incredible how so many don’t get it....

Don't worry, it's not news to me. Many years ago I didn't want him as our manager. I haven't changed my position.

35 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Youth these days I’m afraid 

30 minutes ago, Xiled said:

Don't worry, it's not news to me. Many years ago I didn't want him as our manager. I haven't changed my position.

Neither have city 

3 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Heartbreaking, isn't it?

BTW Where is BlueDredd when you want him on OUR forum?

Nowhere

look for him on the Cardiff championship forum next season, I told him to make sure to plumb in bs3 in his sat nav for later in the year.

I think we’ve been dealt the same hand from Liverpool but we’re not moaning about it. 

We had a first-refusal loan option on Solanke but as soon as push came to shove and there was an opportunity for him to join a Prem club (Palace), and then a fee came in for him (Bournemouth), we obviously were out of the picture. 

But you won’t find us moaning to all and sundry about it. 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I think we’ve been dealt the same hand from Liverpool but we’re not moaning about it. 

We had a first-refusal loan option on Solanke but as soon as push came to shove and there was an opportunity for him to join a Prem club (Palace), and then a fee came in for him (Bournemouth), we obviously were out of the picture. 

But you won’t find us moaning to all and sundry about it. 

That’s very interesting. A hugely ambitious target and indicates to me we have ambitions of placing higher than mid table.

Archived