IGNORED

Anyone got the worlds smallest violin?

Lrrr

1 hour ago, chinapig said:

Was his having a go at the Gillingham medical staff cunning deflection or is it just possible that he is actually a very unpleasant man?

He was unhappy with the length of time it took for a stretcher to be brought onto the pitch to get his injured player off the pitch and on his way to hospital - what’s wrong with that? If that happened to one of our players at any away game there would be uproar and rightly so...

38 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He was unhappy with the length of time it took for a stretcher to be brought onto the pitch to get his injured player off the pitch and on his way to hospital - what’s wrong with that? If that happened to one of our players at any away game there would be uproar and rightly so...

But you said the controversial statements he makes were proof of how clever he is and how he fools everybody - apart from you it seems.

Would the right thing to do not have been to talk to Gillingham officials privately to express his concern rather than question the professionalism of their medical staff in public?

As opposed to spouting nonsense about the player dying if he had had a heart attack, which as far as I know was not the case.

And of course trot out his usual paranoid stuff about 'nobody will do us any favours', because of course every side he manages is victimised by all and sundry.

27 minutes ago, chinapig said:

But you said the controversial statements he makes were proof of how clever he is and how he fools everybody - apart from you it seems.

Would the right thing to do not have been to talk to Gillingham officials privately to express his concern rather than question the professionalism of their medical staff in public?

As opposed to spouting nonsense about the player dying if he had had a heart attack, which as far as I know was not the case.

And of course trot out his usual paranoid stuff about 'nobody will do us any favours', because of course every side he manages is victimised by all and sundry.

He hasn’t fooled everyone except me....loads of people get it....he uses the media expertly - eg...here you are talking about everything around that game except the fact that Cardiff hilariously got dicked by a lower league club in the cup - sort of proves he’s good at what he does...deflected the result perfectly again because the ‘whole world is against him and his team’ - it’s actually quite funny....

8 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He hasn’t fooled everyone except me....loads of people get it....he uses the media expertly - eg...here you are talking about everything around that game except the fact that Cardiff hilariously got dicked by a lower league club in the cup - sort of proves he’s good at what he does...deflected the result perfectly again because the ‘whole world is against him and his team’ - it’s actually quite funny....

Funnily enough their defeat had not passed me, or the rest of the country, by. The two are not mutually exclusive, much as the fact that Warnock has a successful track record but deeply unattractive behaviour are not.

More broadly the decline of the FA Cup means that a League 1 side beating a PL side doesn't get the reaction it once would have, which is a shame.

1 minute ago, chinapig said:

Funnily enough their defeat had not passed me, or the rest of the country, by. The two are not mutually exclusive, much as the fact that Warnock has a successful track record but deeply unattractive behaviour are not.

More broadly the decline of the FA Cup means that a League 2 side beating a PL side doesn't get the reaction it once would have, which is a shame.

Totally agree with your last sentence - that would have got worldwide attention 20 years ago....but nowadays it’s  not that big a deal to beat a top team’s second string....I think a comment was made on Match of the Day last night along the lines of “Its notable that the premier league’s youth teams that are competing in the checkatrade trophy actually get beaten quite a lot by league one and league two teams” - the magic is slipping away....

? Poor Colin.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46771871

Liverpool have been accused of showing "a lack of class" over defender Nathaniel Clyne's move to Bournemouth by Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock.

Clyne, 27, made his professional debut in 2008 under then Crystal Palace boss Warnock, who had expected him to join Cardiff this month.

However, on Friday the England right-back joined the Cherries on loan until the end of the season.

"It's a disgrace," Warnock told BBC Radio Wales.

"I was disappointed with Nathaniel Clyne, having known the player and giving him his debut.

"I'm not just disappointed with the boy himself, but with Liverpool as well for not ringing me, not telling me.

"To see it on television when I've done everything right and they have promised he is my player this week, it's a disgrace and a lack of class."

Clyne started one Premier League game for leaders Liverpool this season, with 20-year-old fellow England international Trent Alexander-Arnold selected ahead of him.

The Reds are four points clear at the top of the table, while Bournemouth are 12th - nine points clear of 17th-placed Cardiff.

Clyne made his Cherries debut in the 3-1 home defeat by Brighton in the third round of the FA Cup on Saturday.

25 minutes ago, Alex_BCFC said:

The guy can never talk about class since this: 

Colin should have been banned for life nasty piece of work. He’s carried that behaviour through out his management and in the same breath there are some on here wants him as our manager.

lets forget about football and kick the hell out of each other instead 

1 hour ago, TBW said:

? Poor Colin.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46771871

Liverpool have been accused of showing "a lack of class" over defender Nathaniel Clyne's move to Bournemouth by Cardiff City manager Neil Warnock.

Clyne, 27, made his professional debut in 2008 under then Crystal Palace boss Warnock, who had expected him to join Cardiff this month.

However, on Friday the England right-back joined the Cherries on loan until the end of the season.

"It's a disgrace," Warnock told BBC Radio Wales.

"I was disappointed with Nathaniel Clyne, having known the player and giving him his debut.

"I'm not just disappointed with the boy himself, but with Liverpool as well for not ringing me, not telling me.

"To see it on television when I've done everything right and they have promised he is my player this week, it's a disgrace and a lack of class."

Clyne started one Premier League game for leaders Liverpool this season, with 20-year-old fellow England international Trent Alexander-Arnold selected ahead of him.

The Reds are four points clear at the top of the table, while Bournemouth are 12th - nine points clear of 17th-placed Cardiff.

Clyne made his Cherries debut in the 3-1 home defeat by Brighton in the third round of the FA Cup on Saturday.

Surely the club has a choice who they loan their players to. Maybe Liverpool aren’t keen on Colin’s style of play. So basically Colin is saying if a player is available on loan every club who shows an interest should be contacted. Complete numpty 

4 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

No, no, you're all wrong. His moans are all a clever ruse to distract from poor results and you're all stupid for falling for them...

Or alternatively, it's just that he's a sour, graceless, charmless knob of a man.

mmm, which is it?

11 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

No, no, you're all wrong. His moans are all a clever ruse to distract from poor results and you're all stupid for falling for them...

Or alternatively, it's just that he's a sour, graceless, charmless knob of a man.

6 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

mmm, which is it?

Please Sir, please Sir.... I think I know this one. 

giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095c3236786e586f6977

You lot should be embarrassed. Neil warnock has single-handedly done more for this club than most others, possibly only benefactors such as SL, Harry Dolman etc aside. 

Need I remind you this bloke has conned others into spending nearly £15m on Reid - who he doesn’t know how to play; Tomlin - who he doesn’t know how to get to diet; and Nick Carle - who he bought to save him from giving away for us any more play off penalties. 

Neil Warnock is the equivalent of adding a new manager in football manager to buy your players for exhorbitant sums.

Neil, some of us respect your undercover work. 

4 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Jesus.. We've lost a game in the FA cup. We won't be the last team to be on the end of a defeat by lower league opposition, and actually weren't considering Newport turned over Leicester the following day.

Classic Cardiff... Sat above Bristol. Keep it coming.

At least you can concentrate on your relegation battle now. How is Bobby doing?

8 minutes ago, Super said:

At least you can concentrate on your relegation battle now. How is Bobby doing?

Indeed. Hopefully this cup run of yours won't completely wipe out your season like the last one.

You've not got much to hang on to this time around mind. You've already fallen to mid table without a cup run..

Congratulations on round 4.

10 minutes ago, BlueDredd said:

Indeed. Hopefully this cup run of yours won't completely wipe out your season like the last one.

You've not got much to hang on to this time around mind. You've already fallen to mid table without a cup run..

Congratulations on round 4.

Thanks, congratulations to you too on round four

Oh wait... 

Gillingham ???

Archived