IGNORED

attendance today?

slartibartfast

4 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Can't see it anywhere......anyone know?  Whatever it is will be a true figure as no s/t . 

I would have said 12/13 .

They didn`t announce it for some reason...…………………………….!

My guess was about 11 -12k judging by the space round us in the SS - mind you, I was surprised at how many Huddersfield there were, about three times as many as I thought they`d bring.

Actually the attendance was much better than usual for our first game in the FA Cup, though I don’t know what the official numbers are, plenty of Terriers in the Lansdown as well!

Good game and a great showcase, premiership clubs will not want to come to the gate in the next round

14-15k is my guess.

24 minutes ago, PolskRed said:

My guess is it will be 5000 more than were in the ground and there will be endless threads on how the club exaggerates the attendances compared to every other club on the planet??? 7375 then!!!?

Nonsense.

The club publish tickets sold for all games, so while there could be a discrepancy of a few thousand when season ticket holders don't turn up, that will not be the case for Cup games.

The announced attendance will be the true figure, other than maybe 1-200 who bought a ticket but couldn't make it for whatever reason. 

36 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

My guess was about 11 -12k judging by the space round us in the SS - mind you, I was surprised at how many Huddersfield there were, about three times as many as I thought they`d bring.

It’s not always announced after Championship matches. I always listen out for as I head out of AG. Some they do and some they don’t.

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

The part of S22 where I was seemed fairly busy, though less busy than it normally is, there was less than 100 seats in that block when I bought mine however.

I'd have said at a guess Lansdown lower and Dolman were both about 60% full at the minimum.

Those alone have it at around 8k ish.

Assuming similar for SS and that's already somewhere aound 11.

Plus Huddersfield fans.

Pretty sure my Dolman estimate is very conservative too- seemed like the outer block on either side were quite empty but most of the others pretty full.

8 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

14-15k is my guess.

Nonsense.

The club publish tickets sold for all games, so while there could be a discrepancy of a few thousand when season ticket holders don't turn up, that will not be the case for Cup games.

The announced attendance will be the true figure, other than maybe 1-200 who bought a ticket but couldn't make it for whatever reason. 

Sarcasm James...

1 minute ago, steviestevieneville said:

Not on tv it wasn’t , the dolman was half full at best . 10-11,000 in total imo 

Agreed. I had a one off foray into the SS and from my lofty perch the Dolman was very sparse apart from the central blocks. Even then the back few rows were patchy.

I wouldn't have put it at even half full.

Archived