IGNORED

Newport

Globe Trotter

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Just my balanced view RRH......weren’t certain posters calling for McCoulsky to be recalled after he scored that header against Spurs last season?

I dont think anyone is seriously saying he should be recalled. Crazy if they are.

11 minutes ago, Super said:

I dont think anyone is seriously saying he should be recalled. Crazy if they are.

I know it sounds crazy, but where do you draw the line? When do you as a manager go “the hell with it, we’ve got a real talent on our hands here” let’s throw him in like we did with Kelly. He’s 18 but so what, if he’s good enough get him involved in the Championship. Fulham did with Sessegnon. 

Just playing Devils Advocate here. I’m sure we’d have him in our squad if we deemed him good enough. At least I hope we would! 

7 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

I know it sounds crazy, but where do you draw the line? When do you as a manager go “the hell with it, we’ve got a real talent on our hands here” let’s throw him in like we did with Kelly. He’s 18 but so what, if he’s good enough get him involved in the Championship. Fulham did with Sessegnon. 

Just playing Devils Advocate here. I’m sure we’d have him in our squad if we deemed him good enough. At least I hope we would! 

Don’t think it’s crazy at all mate. It’s a good shout. He’s been getting really good reviews so despite what the resident OTIB bore says it wouldn’t be based upon one half of football. Think he’d bring something different and would be a good differential.

1 minute ago, hoxton casual said:

OMG he just beat Albrighton, sprinted upfield to the half way line and nearly split the Leicester defence with a sublime through ball.

It's not just his skill, he works his socks off. Raced back to left back to take that ball off Albrighton.

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Semenyo just casual leaves albrighton on his arse, beats another and then nearly finds a lovely through ball.

Class

And then they bring on an ex gas head, not so class

Nasty piece of work too

jailed for 38 months for fracturing the skull of another man in an unprovoked attack in Bristol in September 2009

Lucky to playing pro football

30 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Just let him progress and get regular game time its what he needs at a young age.

Archived