Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

1 minute ago, hoxton casual said:

OMG he just beat Albrighton, sprinted upfield to the half way line and nearly split the Leicester defence with a sublime through ball.

It's not just his skill, he works his socks off. Raced back to left back to take that ball off Albrighton.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Semenyo just casual leaves albrighton on his arse, beats another and then nearly finds a lovely through ball.

Class

And then they bring on an ex gas head, not so class

Nasty piece of work too

jailed for 38 months for fracturing the skull of another man in an unprovoked attack in Bristol in September 2009

Lucky to playing pro football

Edited by AppyDAZE

30 minutes ago, Kingswoodactor said:

I know it sounds crazy, but where do you draw the line? When do you as a manager go “the hell with it, we’ve got a real talent on our hands here” let’s throw him in like we did with Kelly. He’s 18 but so what, if he’s good enough get him involved in the Championship. Fulham did with Sessegnon. 

Just playing Devils Advocate here. I’m sure we’d have him in our squad if we deemed him good enough. At least I hope we would! 

Just let him progress and get regular game time its what he needs at a young age.

bakinson nearly came on!

Done that many times...

2 minutes ago, Super said:

Just let him progress and get regular game time its what he needs at a young age.

probably the right call but he does look exciting doesnt he?

3 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

how long has he been in our Academy? Where did he come from?

He came from SGS about a year and a half ago.

Bakinson and Semenyo both did very well in the build up to the penalty. Bakinson toughing out on the right wing then Semenyo with a wonderful pass out to Neufville.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, hoxton casual said:

Keown has just said we should consider recalling Semenyo. Of course he is not a qualified to say.

On less than one half of football. That Keown must be as mad as half the people on OTIB eh @Robbored? I mean imagine a former footballer with no affinity to our club recognising talent when he sees it. How very dare him!!

• Haha 1

local lad?

Born in London but lived round here a while I think.

• Like 1

You can just tell by Semenyo’s touch and technique that he’s too good for League 2 football already. Either get him back, or send him to a league 1 club for 2nd half of the season. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ColeCiderRed said:

On less than one half of football. That Keown must be as mad as half the people on OTIB eh @Robbored? I mean imagine a former footballer with no affinity to our club recognising talent when he sees it. How very dare him!!

And not to mention the fact he's been linked to Man United for ages now. Keown's a mad old bastard ent he???

What a great game, sums up the FA cup for me, still a fantastic competition, can't be another cup competition like it anywhere in the world.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

And not to mention the fact he's been linked to Man United for ages now. Keown's a mad old bastard ent he???

I`m imagining our resident `expert` on young players sitting at home foaming at the mouth and throwing things at his TV!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

What a game. Semenyo looks class

Could have saved that £1.5M we spent on Eisa

1 minute ago, Tears in rain said:

Keown and fellow commentators will be trying to sell Semenyo this January at this rate 

Just called him a star in the making.

5 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Who?!

Just now, glynriley said:

Who knows, Eisa might come good. If he isn't then not every young signing is going to be a success. So far we have made more good ones than bad ones.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1