IGNORED

7 Biggest Clubs Who Have Never Played in the Premier League

robintherobin

Makes some decent points and talks some sense. 

Still think we are a way away from getting into the premier league but we have progressed excellently the last few years, it’s all about taking that step forward now from mid table to pushing for promotion, and currently I’m struggling to see when that will happen

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

It`s obviously been compiled by a gurt dirty ted.

4 minutes ago, richie87 said:

Loving that Yeovil was mentioned but not the Blue Few. 

#justiceforthegas - we could do our neighbours a solid and get this trending.

Or just carry on laughing at them.

Decisions, decisions. 

7 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Fleetwood as an honourable mention is an absolute joke though.

Exactly. When was the last time you heard "I can't for the life of me understand how Fleetwood aren't playing Premier League footy" ?

Just now, AppyDAZE said:

Exactly. When was the last time you heard "I can't for the life of me understand how Fleetwood aren't playing Premier League footy, with ALL that potential" ?

I'm surprised anyone on here is even entertaining this.....Football didn't start with the premier league.....Bristol City have been in the top division loads of times as far as I'm concerned whatever it's called , in fact weren't you top of the league in the 70's for a time with the likes of Gerry Gow in the r

9 minutes ago, Ian66 said:

I'm surprised anyone on here is even entertaining this.....Football didn't start with the premier league.....Bristol City have been in the top division loads of times as far as I'm concerned whatever it's called , in fact weren't you top of the league in the 70's for a time with the likes of Gerry Gow in the r

4 years in the top flight in the late 70's. Before that was pre war. 

10 minutes ago, Ian66 said:

Fair point but still massive underachievers, but its the hope that kills us...

1 minute ago, ralphindevon said:

4 years in the top flight in the late 70's. Before that was pre war. 

Is that all it was.....just shows you how your early memories stay with you and perhaps get magnified......I wasn't around pre war though!

1 minute ago, hoxton casual said:

Fair point but still massive underachievers, but its the hope that kills us...

Tell me about it!

35 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

To be fair, 49 out of 92 haven’t been in the Prem, 7 were in the video, didn’t leave too many left for honourable mentions! ?

Bury, even Lincoln more deserving.

Don't think either of them are mentioned (actually watched the video last night and nearly made a thread myself, but can't remember the honorouble mentions other than Yeovil and Fleetwood, wasn't Burton one too?)

Wasn't specified as league sides either was it?

Certainly a few non-league ones that could be argued as bigger.

1 minute ago, Ian66 said:

Is that all it was.....just shows you how your early memories stay with you and perhaps get magnified......I wasn't around pre war though!

As a schoolkid in the 70's it feels like longer than 4 years for me too.

We are also one if 14 (I believe) clubs that have got to an FA cup final but never won it.........thst was also pre ww1

8 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

As a schoolkid in the 70's it feels like longer than 4 years for me too.

We are also one if 14 (I believe) clubs that have got to an FA cup final but never won it.........thst was also pre ww1

One of 14 is a bit stretching it. I'm one of 14 odd million who hasn't won the Lotto jackpot for that matter :laugh:

19 hours ago, JBFC II said:

Makes some decent points and talks some sense. 

Still think we are a way away from getting into the premier league but we have progressed excellently the last few years, it’s all about taking that step forward now from mid table to pushing for promotion, and currently I’m struggling to see when that will happen

Challenging for Auto promotion is a huge step to take. However challenging for the play offs isn't that huge of a step. We were there or thereabouts last season. 

I just don't understand how your struggling to see how that can happen after we have gone 9 games unbeaten.

58 minutes ago, Up The City! said:

Challenging for Auto promotion is a huge step to take. However challenging for the play offs isn't that huge of a step. We were there or thereabouts last season. 

I just don't understand how your struggling to see how that can happen after we have gone 9 games unbeaten.

The problem is we seem to go on these runs of form but then we fade away, to challenge for the play offs we need to be consistent in our form, and to be honest I can't see that happening this season at least

Archived