IGNORED

Dale Vince Statement about Bolton. (Merged)

10 hours ago, The Original OTIB said:

The deal should be quashed so that the player can be open to offers in January. Equally, Bolton should be fined & deducted points.

And made to play the U13s in any Cup games left...

I imagine now the ridiculous decision to not move the closing of the loan window to be in line with the closing of the transfer window will now be addressed. It's ridiculous having a loan window open until the end of the month when the transfer window is already shut thus letting clubs sign players with an obligation to buy and paying discounted wages until they are signed, rather than just signing them outright in the transfer window. 

23 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

Axe grinding? ?

Nope, just don't think it's a fair playing field if they are benefitting from a player's services for half a season without paying a penny and off the back of a dodgy deal. Imagine if they stay up on the last day again, it will be called into question. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if they're threatened with a serious points deduction.

• Admin
24 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

Nope, just don't think it's a fair playing field if they are benefitting from a player's services for half a season without paying a penny and off the back of a dodgy deal. Imagine if they stay up on the last day again, it will be called into question. Honestly wouldn't surprise me if they're threatened with a serious points deduction.

I guess their "get out" could be as surely this hasn't been allowed to happen in football before that there is no black and white ruling about it.

Will be interesting to see if FGR try to sell the player again this January, or whether he stays in their set up?

The one I really feel for is the other guy where his Mrs gave up her job and moved up there

On 07/01/2019 at 10:21, Southport Red said:

This. If (heaven forbid) this ever happened to us and we got folded and re-formed in a non league with a team of just Bristolians, I would support them. I mean, just look at Newport County. 

Obviously this would be terrible as there's no guarantee we'd ever get back to the football league, but the thought of a few thousand die hards travelling around non-league would be good fun

50 minutes ago, nebristolred said:

I can see why some may get irritated by him but there's no doubt about it, the world would be a better place if there were more out there like Dale Vince.

Indeed. I’m hoping he will be invited into hospitality here on Saturday!

3 hours ago, pnefcok said:

Just happens to be Bolton though, bet ya! it wouldn't be a problem if it was anyone else. it's OK I get it...?

On 07/01/2019 at 14:05, Loon plage said:

What the **** is wrong with you troll ?

PNE fan who is welcome on here by the way, expressing a view shared by just about everyone else.

Troll? what are you going on about, if it was say the Gas you and yours would be all over it like a rash, soft lad you are. of course he is welcome on here, that's goes without saying.

5 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Where would SL put this lot. Winterstoke Rd.?

GettyImages-538954088-1160x766.jpg

Ashton Vale to piss off the nimbys?  We do have a fairly big solar install on the roof of the Lansdown stand. 

18 hours ago, Selred said:

Just read that Ken Anderson is coming to Ashton Gate Saturday.

I honestly hope the club makes a stand and doesn’t let him into corporate. Let him stand with the real hardcore fans of the club so he can truly understand how he’s destroying them.

Are you volunteering to clean up any mess left at FT?

https://the-wanderer.co.uk/boards/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=26892

by Riviman » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:14 pm

I have been a Wanderers supporter for over 60 years, I have always, even in the old 4th division, been proud to say 
I'm a Wanderer and that my club was a founder member of the Football League. Mr Anderson has dragged us not just down into the mud but many miles below the surface he has made us an embarrassment and a laughing stock in the football world.

1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

Troll? what are you going on about, if it was say the Gas you and yours would be all over it like a rash, soft lad you are. of course he is welcome on here, that's goes without saying.

I ain't a soft lad you ******* troll and who are "yours" you mean city fans unlike you ?.

If he's welcome why have a dig ?

This just got a bit more interesting! One of the strangest press releases I've seen ?

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2019/january/a-note-from-the-chairman2/

As regards Dale l can only say that during my several telephone discussions with him, l have found him to probably be one of the strangest people that  l have ever come across in football - and in my 20 plus years in the game, l have met hundreds of players, managers , directors and club owners, so that’s saying something! 

On 08/01/2019 at 13:41, phantom said:

I guess their "get out" could be as surely this hasn't been allowed to happen in football before that there is no black and white ruling about it.

Will be interesting to see if FGR try to sell the player again this January, or whether he stays in their set up?

The one I really feel for is the other guy where his Mrs gave up her job and moved up there

The 3 club rule prevents Doidge from playing for anyone other than Forest Green or Bolton for the rest of this season.

49 minutes ago, pnefcok said:

The 3 club rule prevents Doidge from playing for anyone other than Forest Green or Bolton for the rest of this season.

If the league relaxed the rule in this `special` case he may be allowed to but I doubt they will as it would set a dangerous precedent and leave the system wide open to abuse.

Archived