IGNORED

Regional Ramblings

WhistleHappy

Sawyers Arms in Nailsea - Royal Oak - Queens Head - Glasshouse - Tickenham Star - back across via Moorend Spout to the White Lion - Comrades Club - Moorend Spout (pub) - Blue Flame - Grove Sports Centre (if open) - Ring O Bells - Farmhouse - finish back at the Sawyers for well earned toilet break.

26 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Sawyers Arms in Nailsea - Royal Oak - Queens Head - Glasshouse - Tickenham Star - back across via Moorend Spout to the White Lion - Comrades Club - Moorend Spout (pub) - Blue Flame - Grove Sports Centre (if open) - Ring O Bells - Farmhouse - finish back at the Sawyers for well earned toilet break.

With that itinerary and only a break at the end, your name needs to change to Big Bladder.

1 minute ago, miser said:

With that itinerary and only a break at the end, your name needs to change to Big Bladder.

Could never understand why my trousers were soaking wet by the end of the day ...... probably sweat alot.

On 07/01/2019 at 12:07, BigTone said:

Sounds good to me Tone, do you want a walking companion?

Trouble is I can only make 6 days a week as I go to football on the other.

• Admin
On 07/01/2019 at 12:07, BigTone said:

I can recall doing the “Nailsea 9” a few times back in the eighties, ending one memorable night in the Friendship drinking pints of rough with Harvey Wallbanger chasers....... there are still tales of that night and it’s aftermath regaled when the talk reverts to the old days.....

1 hour ago, Maesknoll Red said:

I can recall doing the “Nailsea 9” a few times back in the eighties, ending one memorable night in the Friendship drinking pints of rough with Harvey Wallbanger chasers....... there are still tales of that night and it’s aftermath regaled when the talk reverts to the old days.....

Unfortunately the Friendship is no more

Archived