IGNORED

Footballers With Philippine Heritage

Aplam

Hi All!

I'm an immigrant from the Philippines currently residing in the Netherlands and just looking to collect some data on Filipino football players around Europe - or anywhere outside of the Philippine islands.  appsync.biz/speed-test appsync.biz/scrabble-word-finder appsync.biz/solitaire

If you know anyone who has connections or roots tracing back to the Philippines, please drop a comment! I'm looking to use this to bolster support for the Philippine football community who is sorely missing out on the sport we know and love.

Being millennial and all, I'm going to use social media to connect with these players so drop their instagram/twitter/youtube/facebook channel here.

If they have none, then just the name and the team they currently play for would be enough.:)

I'm past my prime and I've accepted the fact that I can't play for my country anymore but perhaps I can help shape the footballing future of this beautiful land I left behind.

1 minute ago, Selred said:

The Cardiff goalkeeper is from the Philippines I believe.

Used to play for the SAGs though.

He only played 12 times for them though.

https://play.acast.com/s/footballramble/neiletheridge this is a recent episode of a popular football podcast where they do a great interview with him. Mainly about his English football career but his Philippines experience is also discussed.

46 minutes ago, Aplam said:

Hi All!

I'm an immigrant from the Philippines currently residing in the Netherlands and just looking to collect some data on Filipino football players around Europe - or anywhere outside of the Philippine islands.

If you know anyone who has connections or roots tracing back to the Philippines, please drop a comment! I'm looking to use this to bolster support for the Philippine football community who is sorely missing out on the sport we know and love.

Being millennial and all, I'm going to use social media to connect with these players so drop their instagram/twitter/youtube/facebook channel here.

If they have none, then just the name and the team they currently play for would be enough.:)

I'm past my prime and I've accepted the fact that I can't play for my country anymore but perhaps I can help shape the footballing future of this beautiful land I left behind.

You need to talk to Havanatopia

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Isn’t that a web page for middle aged divorcees from the Kings Road to frequent?!

Lool

Nah two brothers one started at Cheslea the other at Wimbledon I think

Might be worth seeing if you can find someone to drag out a list of players from the football manager database, it might not be 100% on such an obscure (at least for European based players) alternate nation but it's mostly fact checked and corrected where possible!

41 minutes ago, Sydneybcfc said:

Might be worth seeing if you can find someone to drag out a list of players from the football manager database, it might not be 100% on such an obscure (at least for European based players) alternate nation but it's mostly fact checked and corrected where possible!

I tried on mobile but not many showed up. A couple in Bundesliga 2. I am quite sure I have seen a couple younger players in the lower leagues with Phillipines as a second nation but can not remember

Archived