IGNORED

Minutes applause 41st minute on Saturday

KeepUpLino

Good evening All, I would like to kindly invite you all to join in for a minutes applause on Saturday for a life long City fan and great friend of my self and many (Benjamin Parker) who sadly passed away at the young age of 41 on the 30th Dec at home after a night out with his friends..

Scotty Murray has kindly sorted out tickets for friends and family and a small tribute in the programe ??

Benjamin is the lad far right in the dark blue polo, I’m sure many of you will recognize him..

God bless you mate xxx

0F839E17-79F8-4580-BE62-7EFA2C6C8D97.jpeg

1 hour ago, Brann-red said:

So sad . Can the club do anything to put up on the screens to let people know   ? Not sure what’s been done before or whether this is seen as not the ‘ done thing ‘ 

That would be a nice touch... Not sure the club like doing it though as it would set a precedent..

8 hours ago, KeepUpLino said:

That would be a nice touch... Not sure the club like doing it though as it would set a precedent..

I think it has been done before but not often, don’t know if people haven’t asked or the club won’t do it or people just don’t want it.

I thought Stoke did a nice tribute. Applause at the start of the game and photos of all their fans and people connected with the club who are no longer with us in the past year on the screens. It was a nice gesture I thought.

Archived