IGNORED

Kasey Palmer : CONFIRMED SIGNING

Dolmanator

BRISTOL CITY MEDICAL FOR PALMER

Chelsea midfielder Kasey Palmer is heading to Bristol City this afternoon for a medical ahead of a loan for the rest of the season, Sky Sports News understands.

Palmer, who gained promotion to the Premier League with Huddersfield in 2017, has been on loan at Blackburn this season, but has only  started 10 of Rovers’ 26 league matches

Palmer at the stage of his career where he needs to kick on. Can and will score goals if in the correct system for him and given a run. 

10 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

53 Games with 7 Goals. Hope they can see something in him!

He hasn’t played 53 full games.  Look at minutes played versus goals and it is better than we have. 

Good no risk signing.  He is on £25k per week though so not sure if we can get him permanently if he does do well

3 minutes ago, Sturny said:

Did quite decently at Derby and Huddersfield, seems like he shines most in top 6 teams. Hoping he does the same for us! 

Out of the batches of Chelsea loanees roaming around he’s the one who’s never impressed me and made me wonder why sides kept taking him ! 

Now we’ve signed him !

:laugh:

He must have something so less hope he fits here and gives us a boost 

Should be good competition for Paterson. If it happens I will be quite happy with it. Paterson needs to know he could be dropped which right now he doesn’t have that pressure. 

2 minutes ago, daored said:

Where does he play, I guess he isn’t a centre forward. Is he more of a player in a ‘10’ role or as part of a midfield central two?

Think he can play either wing a 10 or central midfield but think his best position is as a 10.

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Out of the batches of Chelsea loanees roaming around he’s the one who’s never impressed me and made me wonder why sides kept taking him ! 

Now we’ve signed him !

:laugh:

He must have something so less hope he fits here and gives us a boost 

Fair enough, sounds like you know more about the fella than I do. 

But remember LJ has a pretty good record with Chelsea loans ?

3 minutes ago, daored said:

Where does he play, I guess he isn’t a centre forward. Is he more of a player in a ‘10’ role or as part of a midfield central two?

Either attacking mid of a three or number 10.  

Strong, decent in air, will tackle and press a bit.  Scores goals. 

Negatives are losing ball in bad areas and end product. Latter is the biggest one for me.  Needs to improve consistency of end product and decisions. 

I like the signing though. The sort we need to make and then help improve.  I think Johnson main strength is one on one training and improving players so this plays to that. 

Archived