IGNORED

Rowett Sacked

BobBobSuperBob

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

As title 

Moyes favourite 

Alan Nixon tweeted today there has been no contact with Moyes, but yesterday they met someone more left field and less well known that could be their choice.Cue speculation including those unknowns Jokanovic, Wagner, McInnes etc.....

1 hour ago, EmersonsRed said:

One of the very, very few I'd accept as an improvement on LJ. 

Has one of the best squads in the division and has them playing poor football and team selection/tactics have been slated by their fans - taking off Afobe against us was a masterstroke at 1-0 down..... All the Stoke fans are moaning about their style considering what players they have. I wouldn't want him here, and if he did come here I would put money on there being a lot more moaners with Rowett than with LJ in about 3-4 months.

17 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Alan Nixon tweeted today there has been no contact with Moyes, but yesterday they met someone more left field and less well known that could be their choice.Cue speculation including those unknowns Jokanovic, Wagner, McInnes etc.....

Darrell Clarke.

9 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Isewater Enterprises have recently received a big order for squeaky bum oil from Huddersfield, coincidence ?

I don’t think so .

Doesn't sem as much demand from City fans this season, so should be a surplus you can shift their way Major.

17 hours ago, hodge said:

Spent £50m this summer and people complain at how much LJ spends, next highest spenders being Forest at just over £20m

Parachute Payments incoming for 3 years on the back of all the TV money they have had over the years - £50m is lose change.

The real question is who he spent it on...............

8 hours ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

So did Sarah D, although I thought KW went to Rodway.

Keren's family, parents and brother, are top class. 

8 hours ago, zippycar said:

Both Keren and Sarah went to Rodway and were massive David Essex fans!!

Yep, I was wrong. That’ll teach me for asking Mrs F who knows KW’s sister. 

2 hours ago, ScottishRed said:

Parachute Payments incoming for 3 years on the back of all the TV money they have had over the years - £50m is lose change.

The real question is who he spent it on...............

Stoke lost £30m last season and that in the PL (that said £29m of that was down to once off write downs) but it still takes some doing to lose cash in the PL- despite making a profit on transfers!

6 minutes ago, B1ackbird said:

Gordon Banks too, forgot about him... 

They had a brill squad back then...Terry Conroy, Jimmy Greenhoff, George Eastham, John Ritchie (135 goals in 270 games) etc etc - they even had Geoff Hurst - he played over 100 games for them! And dear old Tony Waddington as manager - heady days in the Potteries!

Archived