IGNORED

Bolton (FA Cup) Tickets - 7:45 Kick-Off, Friday 25th January

MelksRed

City’s Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round tie against Bolton Wanderers will be played at Ashton Gate on Friday, January 25th (7.45pm KO).

Lee Johnson’s side reached this stage of the competition after overcoming Premier League opponents Huddersfield Town in BS3 earlier this month.

Tickets will go on sale to season card holders and Forever Bristol members online and by phone from 10am on Monday, January 14th. General sale will commence two days later on January 16th at 10am.

Season card holder seats will be reserved until Wednesday, January 16th at 9am.

TICKET PRICES*

FAMILY AREA
Adult – £12
Over-65 - £8
Under-22 - £8
Under-19 - £5

SOUTH STAND
Adult - £12
Over-65 - £8
Under-22 - £8
Under-19 - £5

DOLMAN STAND
Adult - £15
Over-65 - £10
Under-22 - £10
Under-19 - £7

LANSDOWN STAND
Adult - £18
Over-65 - £12
Under-22 - £12
Under-19 - £9

*prices are exclusive of fees

Please note that load to card will not be available for this fixture, however e-ticket and mobile ticket (passbook) will remain as the fee free delivery options online.

CAR PARKING

The available car parks are:

Wickes - £12
Midas - £12
Avonline - £10

Those with seasonal parking will have a priority period to purchase a space, which will begin on Monday, January 14th at 10am and will end on Wednesday, January 16th at 9am.

Parking will then go on general sale on Wednesday, January 16th at 10am.

To book a space, supporters will need to call Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600.

BRISTOL SPORT CLUB ACCOUNT

Season card holders will need to create their Bristol Sport club Account, if yet to do so.

The Bristol Sport Club Account allows you to use just one single account to purchase tickets, merchandise, watch BCTV, access the Bristol City App and keep an eye on your City Rewards balance (for eligible supporters).

• The title was changed to Bolton (FA Cup) Tickets - 7:45 Kick-Off, Friday 25th January
7 minutes ago, RedM said:

My seat is £15, actually. I expected City to reward their loyal fans, like other clubs do. Problem?

Missed this, and created a new thread, cos I am an idiot.

Do feel free to delete it, but worth adding to this thread the confirmed date and time so that it is obvious to those dropping in?

edit - already done - I doff my cap!

1 minute ago, The Original OTIB said:

Mine is £18. Same as "Premier League" 'uddersfield. Not impressed, but there you go. Cue: "Well sit somewhere else then...".

I’m expecting that too. :laugh:

I would have used the game as a pile it high sell it cheap experiment, £10 adult anywhere, £5 anyone else. Keep it simple and sell tickets. Ashton Gate under the lights and get a good atmosphere going.

Instead it is too pricey for people like me who have principals, but the club don’t care as I have had a ST for years and travel away often too, they know I will be back. They have priced it for the day tripper type fans, who will turn up with their kids as it’s a cheap experience ( well cheaper than a league match). These people may or may not be back

3 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Move to the cheap seats, mix with the plebs

I’ve no problem sitting with the ‘plebs’, your words not mine. I hope you aren’t suggesting that I think myself to grand to do so? I’ve already stated I had a figure in my head and City have price it higher, it’s about principal not ability to finance myself.

Someone has got to make a stand sometimes, I think they have priced it too highly but if you want to proceed without question then that is of course your decision, like it is mine to stay away.

18 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

City’s Emirates FA Cup Fourth Round tie against Bolton Wanderers will be played at Ashton Gate on Friday, January 25th (7.45pm KO).

Lee Johnson’s side reached this stage of the competition after overcoming Premier League opponents Huddersfield Town in BS3 earlier this month.

Tickets will go on sale to season card holders and Forever Bristol members online and by phone from 10am on Monday, January 14th. General sale will commence two days later on January 16th at 10am.

Season card holder seats will be reserved until Wednesday, January 16th at 9am.

TICKET PRICES*

FAMILY AREA
Adult – £12
Over-65 - £8
Under-22 - £8
Under-19 - £5

SOUTH STAND
Adult - £12
Over-65 - £8
Under-22 - £8
Under-19 - £5

DOLMAN STAND
Adult - £15
Over-65 - £10
Under-22 - £10
Under-19 - £7

LANSDOWN STAND
Adult - £18
Over-65 - £12
Under-22 - £12
Under-19 - £9

*prices are exclusive of fees

Please note that load to card will not be available for this fixture, however e-ticket and mobile ticket (passbook) will remain as the fee free delivery options online.

CAR PARKING

The available car parks are:

Wickes - £12
Midas - £12
Avonline - £10

Those with seasonal parking will have a priority period to purchase a space, which will begin on Monday, January 14th at 10am and will end on Wednesday, January 16th at 9am.

Parking will then go on general sale on Wednesday, January 16th at 10am.

To book a space, supporters will need to call Supporter Services on 0117 963 0600.

BRISTOL SPORT CLUB ACCOUNT

Season card holders will need to create their Bristol Sport club Account, if yet to do so.

The Bristol Sport Club Account allows you to use just one single account to purchase tickets, merchandise, watch BCTV, access the Bristol City App and keep an eye on your City Rewards balance (for eligible supporters).

Fifteen quid and I can't load it to my season ticket card... 

Can I charge the club my own admin fee? They have been quick enough to charge us in the past.

7 minutes ago, JasonM88 said:

No they didn’t. Sky did. 

Finaries. They agreed to Sky, of course they would, probably without a thought to our fans so it’s nice we have offered the same. But we have to split the monies this time.

Another bloody Friday night game! I know a lot of people like them, but personally I dislike night games. I’d have sooner played on the Sunday, not the least because I have a ticket to see Skid Row at the O2 academy on the Friday. I am doomed not to see them it seems. First they cancelled the gig last year, then I was ill on the rearranged date and now a bloody rugby game gets in the way. Proper fed up. 

2 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

£10 a ticket? Bargain, I’m coming.

£12 a ticket?  What a rip off, I’m boycotting!

OTIB blows my mind

Glad it does something for you.

If it me you are digging at I have already said £10 I would accept, £15, nope it’s a 50% increase on the price I am willing to spend to see BOLTON. Principals.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Fifteen quid and I can't load it to my season ticket card... 

Can I charge the club my own admin fee? They have been quick enough to charge us in the past.

Whilst I agree that it's ridiculous that tickets can't be loaded to season cards, you can print them off yourself and avoid the fee. 

19 minutes ago, RedM said:

My seat is £15, actually. I expected City to reward their loyal fans, like other clubs do. Problem?

Trouble is that both clubs have to agree to a price and it looks like Bolton need the cash. Come on M just another £2, just forego a cup of coffee or whatever..... Even I will be going to this one and I hate paying anything over my season ticket normally.

8 minutes ago, RedM said:

If it me you are digging at I have already said £10 I would accept, £15, nope it’s a 50% increase on the price I am willing to spend to see BOLTON. Principals.

Not digging anyone, do what you want, but someone suggesting the club charge £5 to watch an FA Cup 4th round game is £3 less than Mangotsfield Utd, BFM, Yate etc charge to watch them play.  

Also you don’t have to pay £15, you could pay £12 and sit somewhere else

6 minutes ago, RedM said:

I see your point, as a season ticket holder for a game that is unlikely to sell out, you might like to think ST holders might get a preferential price, other than just getting first dibs.

I suspect Bolton’s financial situation may have played a part here???

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Trouble is that both clubs have to agree to a price and it looks like Bolton need the cash. Come on M just another £2, just forego a cup of coffee or whatever..... Even I will be going to this one and I hate paying anything over my season ticket normally.

Pretty sure the away side don't need to agree anymore. I'm sure somebody will be able to provide the relevant link! 

Archived