IGNORED

Bolton free game .. New Bristol Forever membership.

WhistleHappy

Just bought Bristol Forever membership for first time, (no longer have season ticket) … Supposedly there is an offer with new memberships making this weekends game vs Bolton free..

I've been looking to find seats available under this offer and theres no instructions at all (that I can see) of how to do this..

Only a big online advert publicising the offer but nothing else (ie purchase code or something) just the standard choose seat area etc and standard prices... Anyone know how to claim free ticket/seat as advertised? (ps, not interested in a free bloody Bears rugby game). 

Is it an offer too good to be true? or hopefully it's just me being thick and someone here has successfully done it and can point me in the right direction.   ? 

28 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Just bought Bristol Forever membership for first time, (no longer have season ticket) … Supposedly there is an offer with new memberships making this weekends game vs Bolton free..

I've been looking to find seats available under this offer and theres no instructions at all (that I can see) of how to do this..

Only a big online advert publicising the offer but nothing else (ie purchase code or something) just the standard choose seat area etc and standard prices... Anyone know how to claim free ticket/seat as advertised? (ps, not interested in a free bloody Bears rugby game). 

Is it an offer too good to be true? or hopefully it's just me being thick and someone here has successfully done it and can point me in the right direction.   ? 

Try Neil Kilkenny.

47 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

If you do watch the Exeter Chiefs versus the bloody Bears there's every chance you could be watching Bolton at the same time...Just a thought.

Ps It's almost certainly not you.  The Bristol sport ticket site was designed by the 12-year old kid of one of the full time workers on a "Bring your kid to work day".

3 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

I'd tag Matt, but he will just tell you to call supporter services!

He'll be pleased to pass your feedback on to the free ticket team...........

If only the club would employ someone - an officer if you will - to liaise with supporters and give advice in such cases and make sure these questions are resolved, I'm sure fans would welcome such an appointment.

Yeah I’m in the same boat. Bought membership tonight and haven’t received any email or anything about the tickets. Went to see if selecting them would discount them in your basket, but no. I’m hoping there’s an email tomorrow am or something. Incredibly stupid how this offer is plastered everywhere with no info on how to actually redeem it. 

Right, just had another look and sorted it myself. Despite not saying this anywhere you have to book tickets as normal in the Dolman, anywhere that isn’t the dark blue 3 stands in the middle. I got my 2 in the far left Dolman wing which is where the most seats left are. 

This is should’ve been way, way, clearer. 

Not convinced the websites are all that they should be....

but credit where it is due …..   

BCFC SUPPORTER SERVICES via phone couldn't be better Well Done! ?

Free match this Saturday in Dolman wing (Atyeo end) vs Bolton for NEW Forever Bristol signup's ! 

plus ongoing membership benefits.

C O  :city:Y R's

21 hours ago, CodeRed said:

If only the club would employ someone - an officer if you will - to liaise with supporters and give advice in such cases and make sure these questions are resolved, I'm sure fans would welcome such an appointment.

Or you could just ring people who are employed to sell you tickets, and probably resolve it in less than 5 minutes.

How is Matt meant to know the ins and out of ticket situations that isn’t his job, what is he meant to do call the guys up for you and ask for them to call you?

Just a pointless dig at Matt. 

On 09/01/2019 at 22:43, CodeRed said:

To be fair, the support services side of things isn't part of his role - however..  what he might be able to raise at one of the internal meetings would be for Supporter Services to have an account/presence on this Forum.

@Matt Parsons BCFCSLO

It's surely worth some consideration, there are a number of threads that require reference to support services, and it might mean they have to field fewer phone calls if general questions can be answered by the team here. 

A shared login or something?

Hi I did the same after not renewing two season tickets last year after selling the heart of the team Flint Bryan and Reid. the offer is only for certain parts of the ground. I got mine in the Dolman E29. When you click a free ticket after you have logged in it knows you are due a free ticket. Not the easiest of websites to understand. Good luck and hope we win. Oh well now we have a forever membership if we beat Bolton in the FA cup as well and then get a good draw next round we will guarantee getting a ticket COYR

On 09/01/2019 at 19:10, WhistleHappy said:

Phone them up, they sorted it for me, got Dolman tickets

Archived