IGNORED

Nine nil in a semi

steviestevieneville

4 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

Do people even enjoy watching games like this? I mean it's not even a game.  

Agree not bothered watching this, but as much as burton are getting humiliated there are much bigger clubs than them who have never got to a league cup semi and the money will no doubt allow them to compete at a better standard next season

3 minutes ago, Super said:

In fairness they are a mid table league 1 team.

Exactly - won’t be popular with some on here I know, but their achievement in getting to the semi is far greater than ours was last season. Feel sorry for them now but the payday should sweeten the blow no doubt. 

Bet the players are looking forward to Clough reassuring them that "it's only half time in the tie" when they are in the dressing room after the game. :)

3 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

It would be nice if City stopped celebrating scoring (even among themselves) 

13 minutes ago, lenred said:

Exactly - won’t be popular with some on here I know, but their achievement in getting to the semi is far greater than ours was last season. Feel sorry for them now but the payday should sweeten the blow no doubt. 

City knocked out 4 Premier League clubs on the way to the semi-finals, Burton have dispensed with one. We lost the semi 5-3 on aggregate, Burton are currently losing the tie 9-0 on aggregate with only 50% of it played.

4 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

City knocked out 4 Premier League clubs on the way to the semi-finals, Burton have dispensed with one. We lost the semi 5-3 on aggregate, Burton are currently losing the tie 9-0 on aggregate with only 50% of it played.

Burton are a league one team. Bigger achievement for them to reach the SF.

Archived