IGNORED

Nine nil in a semi

steviestevieneville

Oddschecker got it right

How on earth do you find value in a game like this? The semi-final of a major domestic trophy where, according to some bookmakers, the home side is more likely to win 9-0 than the away side winning full stop – if you aren’t bold with you picks, you’ll get some truly awful prices.

8 minutes ago, BobbyC said:

Oddschecker got it right

How on earth do you find value in a game like this? The semi-final of a major domestic trophy where, according to some bookmakers, the home side is more likely to win 9-0 than the away side winning full stop – if you aren’t bold with you picks, you’ll get some truly awful prices.

Put a fiver on Jesus to score a hat trick at 11/2 ? 

5 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Nicely said by Pep.

"I am off for a glass of wine with Nigel Clough, I know how important his father was for English football, he was a genius. Incredible. It will be a pleasure to share some minutes with him."

Cloughie remains the greatest British Manager. Miss him charm and character a lot. 

20 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Nicely said by Pep.

"I am off for a glass of wine with Nigel Clough, I know how important his father was for English football, he was a genius. Incredible. It will be a pleasure to share some minutes with him."

Not gunna lie, how ******* sick would you feel as Nigel Clough? Not interested in me but yeah great can’t wait to talk about my dad again. 

Picked a career where he would never match up to his Dad.

30 minutes ago, Robin101 said:

Not gunna lie, how ******* sick would you feel as Nigel Clough? Not interested in me but yeah great can’t wait to talk about my dad again. 

Picked a career where he would never match up to his Dad.

Thought him and Ruddock were gonna be the missing link for Liverpool when they signed, but never quite worked.  That 3-3 with Man Utd was probably the highlight for both.

I didn't watch the game or see any highlights, but it does make me wonder if Man City could have really pushed the boat out and scored a few more, perhaps get to a 15-0.  Poor form from Man City!

What were the odds on Man City wining the game yesterday?  They must have been something like 1/60.

2 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I didn't watch the game or see any highlights, but it does make me wonder if Man City could have really pushed the boat out and scored a few more, perhaps get to a 15-0.  Poor form from Man City!

What were the odds on Man City wining the game yesterday?  They must have been something like 1/60.

1/40 with Paddy I think - lump on £400000 and get £10000 for nothing easy money - thats what I did!

I was thinking this more, how the games against both teams last season were so different.

Man City was like a carnival; fun, fast paced, and exciting due to our goals / Flints header.

Burton, well, that was 90 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. Just dire.

Archived