IGNORED

Important anti-perspirant info

Fiale

So, anti-perspirant, pretty boring stuff, stops you sweating and prevents you smelling like a tramp - good stuff. But I spent some time at a friends house, and remembered whilst driving up forgot to pack any. So whilst in the garage grabbing some snacks I by some (but not my normal brand). That night, at my friends, shower, getting ready to go out, put on my new anti-perspirant and put on my nicely ironed black top and.... WTF, white marks, ****, then I had flashbacks, white stains on clothes, discolouring of clothes under the pits on the sleeves etc and realised that I have been taken my normal anti-perspirant for granted, Nivea Men black and white - seriously the shit works and never stained one item of my clothes ever- why can't they all work like this... it's ridiculous, but anyway thought I would share this stuff with any of you guys that wear deodrants etc because after "ruined top gate" I realised no one should have to ever suffer from those marks ever again !

10121113%3Fop_sharpen=1

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

I'm waiting to win the lotto so I can get botox in the armpits. You'll never sweat again.

I was thinking of a lot of electrolysis so I never have to shave again - though not sure if I will see that many people on my nice private Caribbean island that it will matter.

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Assume you realise items like this have been on the market for years?

PS The flashback about white stains on your clothes in your teenage years, I think that was down to a lack of tissue / socks :whistle:

yup, I have been using it for a long time, that was why i was so shocked at this crappy one I got in the garage, why does it even exists - then I thought "oh god, do people still buy and suffer with this stuff not knowing about the 100% life enhancing benefits they could gain from switching....    btw it was a sock, Gabby... I was tempted to put googley eyes on her and a few strands of wool for hair... but..............

5 minutes ago, Fiale said:

I was thinking of a lot of electrolysis so I never have to shave again - though not sure if I will see that many people on my nice private Caribbean island that it will matter.

yup, I have been using it for a long time, that was why i was so shocked at this crappy one I got in the garage, why does it even exists - then I thought "oh god, do people still buy and suffer with this stuff not knowing about the 100% life enhancing benefits they could gain from switching....    btw it was a sock, Gabby... I was tempted to put googley eyes on her and a few strands of wool for hair... but..............

Rudolph got in there first .

Archived