IGNORED

Dirty Leeds ! (Merged)

phantom

5 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

I suspect so too. I dislike Leeds with a passion but, other than possibly trespass, there is no offence here other than a moral affront to fair play in football. Or to refer to another sport ‘it’s not cricket old boy!’

Which is a civil not criminal offence so down to the landowner. If they left at first request there is little they can do.  Might see these injunctions that the likes of Man C and others have making climbing the ground a much serious offence extend to training groups - using the rather vague ‘persons unknown’ tag 

15 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

One of the daftest decisions of recent times getting rid of him. Top player, top bloke.

Rubbish. He was running out his contract, caught up in trouble at the races and on top of that Adam Matthews was playing out of his skin whilst on loan. The £750k was good business at the time.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

2 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

It isn't hindsight, I and many others said it at the time.

I was more than happy we signed Adam Matthews as a replacement at the time after a very successful first loan spell.... Many others were as well. Easy to say now.

2 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Richard Keogh looks to be well past his best these days. He looks to be a real weak link in the Derby defence these days after a really good career with them. 

I'm looking well past my best these days but not sure I ever had a best.

4 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

Richard Keogh looks to be well past his best these days. He looks to be a real weak link in the Derby defence these days after a really good career with them. 

Yep. And the kid next to him is out of his depth.

I'd be surprised if Derby are in the top six at the end of the season - unless they can find a couple of centre backs.

14 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Rubbish. He was running out his contract, caught up in trouble at the races and on top of that Adam Matthews was playing out of his skin whilst on loan. The £750k was good business at the time.

Plus................Leeds offered Ayling a significant wage increase that City couldn’t/wouldn’t match and I’m sure Ayling pissed up antics at Cheltenham races played a significant part in the decision.

1 hour ago, Spoons said:

Running down his contract

What a load of made up tosh

As LJ explained at the time he had told LA that his game Time here would be limited and ‘understood’ when Lleds madevtheir offer that LA was interested

Still ,.....  others (shock) liked the jackanory

Archived