IGNORED

I spied with my little eye

Hampshire Red

What the hell went on here? I see it's been on two other threads but IF one may presume we beat Bolton we will be just two points behind 6th placed Derby with a better GD. 

Are we likely to finish above Derby this season?

Doubt we can get ahead of Dirty Leeds so they should get at least a 10 point deduction for spying and everyone they've beaten this season should have the result reversed as they probably spied on those opponents too. So there's another win for us. The season seems to get easier every game for OTiB!

8 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

What the hell went on here? I see it's been on two other threads but IF one may presume we beat Bolton we will be just two points behind 6th placed Frank Lampards Derby with a better GD. 

Are we likely to finish above Derby this season?

Doubt we can get ahead of Dirty Leeds so they should get at least a 10 point deduction for spying and everyone they've beaten this season should have the result reversed as they probably spied on those opponents too. So there's another win for us. The season seems to get easier every game for OTiB!

It’s nice to be looking up rather than down the table.(sorry could resist the urge to correct the team name for you though.)

3 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Team news, set pieces with the chosen starting eleven I surpose. Surely FL has a point that noone wants this to become the norm by it not going unpunished, do we? 

Unpunished ?

What rule or regulation havevthey broken ?

Not hailing it as good but not sure they can be ‘punished’

Archived