IGNORED

Bristol City v Bolton Wanderers Match Day 27

Septic Peg

Nervous about today. We've not performed well against lowly sides this season, particularly at home. Just feel like this is a proper banana skin fixture and we could see ourselves on the wrong end of a low quality 1-0 game.

I really hope not but can't shake the feeling we're going to slip up.

3 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Nervous about today. We've not performed well against lowly sides this season, particularly at home. Just feel like this is a proper banana skin fixture and we could see ourselves on the wrong end of a low quality 1-0 game.

I really hope not but can't shake the feeling we're going to slip up.

Have no fear, the coach will be using every last ounce of his motivational powers to fire them up to make sure we don't.

City, 3-1, surely. :fingerscrossed:

18 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Have no fear, the coach will be using every last ounce of his motivational powers to fire them up to make sure we don't.

City, 3-1, surely. :fingerscrossed:

Feel a bit better seeing the teams. Honestly the best back 5 we've had in my (relatively short) time supporting.

4 hours ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I feel a hammering is on the horizon.

City 5-0 Bolton

Won't happen. We don't score many at home, and Bolton will be very cagey after their hammering at Hull. We should get the win, but anyone expecting an easy afternoon will be disappointed. Patience is the key.. No panicking if it's still 0-0 at half time.

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

First corner of the match to us... Pato overhits it !

I still believe that Eliasson is the only really decent crosser of the ball we have in our team! Plays it with pace, actually beats the first man and rarely over hits it, it’s very hit or miss with pretty much everyone else!

Archived