IGNORED

Bristol City v Bolton Wanderers Match Day 27

Septic Peg

0-0 HT, same old failings really against a side sitting in. Pato done nothing at all, best 3 chances fallen to Weimann, but he really does not look like he could hit a barn door at mo. Kelly's forward passes have been very loose.

Palmer should be coming on for Pato at HT, but we all know LJ doesn't tend to use subs until 60 mins up. Other changes would be Eliasson or Taylor for Weimann and Da Silva for Kelly. 

2 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

Bolton are terrible. why do we struggle against the poor teams. Looks like we could rip them apart but have created nothing again. At least we don't look like conceding . 

Why do we struggle?

Poor coaching, team selection etc

14 minutes ago, BCFC_95 said:

That says a lot... Let’s hope KP can carve something out for us if he comes on...

I dont think it does say a lot. 

Teams like Bolton are notoriously difficult to break down. We have had our chances, we have been camped in their house, just need to get that one goal and the flood gates will open.

Just now, Up The City! said:

I dont think it does say a lot. 

Teams like Bolton are notoriously difficult to break down. We have had our chances, we have been camped in their house, just need to get that one goal and the flood gates will open.

Yep Hull struggled.

3 minutes ago, 054123 said:

I think we’ve played really well. Bolton are shite but we’ve had 8 shots, 75% possesion and hit the bar.

Sit tight fellow reds, the win is on its way? 

Agreed, we are very comfortable, had some good chances but nothing clear cut, but we are creating which is the main thing, I’m still confident we can kill them off

We always struggle against 'poor' teams because they put 10 men behind the ball and sit in all game. Despite offering little going forwards, Bolton are still organised at the back.

Patience is needed - for me there was a lot of running, some good play and several decent half chances and woodwork action. Keep playing like this we will work them down and get our chance, hopefully it's taken.

Good depth on the bench too as they tire later on.

Some great hold up/link up play from Famara, some of his best to date. Weimann unlucky, bit more composure and would have got the goal he deserves for this movement. Kalas and Webster looking very solid.

1 minute ago, Leveller said:

Terrible? Dire?

I do tire of these overreactions. OK our final ball and finishing isn’t great, but the approach play is fairly good.

I think its fair. Dire is being kind need a much better 2nd half

Archived