IGNORED

Matty Taylor

Red Army 75

8 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

I find it quite disgusting Taylor can not get a run in the side while the likes of Paterson and Weizmann start week in week out and have been extremely poor for many many weeks. 

Yet we are 10 unbeaten not bad seeing that in your opinion we are playing with 9 men most weeks

W

9 minutes ago, Red_Wizard said:

I find it quite disgusting Taylor can not get a run in the side while the likes of Paterson and Weizmann start week in week out and have been extremely poor for many many weeks. 

I agree with you RW but no-one can argue that City are a 10 game unbeaten with both Wiemann and Pato involved in every game.

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

W

I agree with you RW but no-one can argue that City are a 10 game unbeaten with both Wiemann and Pato involved in every game.

Yes but now we have 2 options, 2 options who actually changed the game, one did more than Paterson has done in the past 3 games and the other guy scored one and made one, when was the last time either of these 2 did that?

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Yes but now we have 2 options, 2 options who actually changed the game, one did more than Paterson has done in the past 3 games and the other guy scored one and made one, when was the last time either of these 2 did that?

Today will have hopefully helped LJ realise that EMB. 

Been saying for a year or more that we just look so much more likely to score as a team when MT is in the side.

Baffles me how many can’t look beyond his own stats and ignore the wider point of how much better a side we look whether it’s Taylor doing the scoring or someone else as a result of his work. 

Taylor and Palmer have to start over Weimann and Pato for me in the next game. 

43 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

He was terrific when he came on, he often is.  Not sure I have seen him have a terrific game when he has started,

I’ve called for him to start but don’t think he’s as effective as when he comes off the bench when playing against a tired defence. He’s got excellent movement and pulls defenders into positions they don’t want to be in. 

11 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

10 whole games without defeat

Bristol City just can't be beat

Whoa -ooh-ooh- ooh-ooh !      :laugh:

Careful   :laugh:

33 minutes ago, Robbored said:

W

At the end of the day, if you're winning games and on a run  the manager is getting it RIGHT.

Well done LJ tonight (again) :clapping:

Will be more than happy to come back in May with my hands up if we are top 8

Looking at it now, only ours to ...

No, I have the faith

To be honest, I couldn't give a toss who is in the team or not - as long as we keep this unbeaten run going for as long as possible and average two points a game.

Great to have some credible competition in the squad which keeps players on their toes.

47 minutes ago, Robbored said:

W

Exactly...Its a winning formula and Matt, as the rest of them, are professionals...For the record Weimann had a very good game and Patto was not that bad. The guys coming on were good...Happy Days all around! 

6 minutes ago, Murraysrightplum said:

It’s a tough one. Do you lose some of his potential impact if he starts? And do you change a winning starting 11? For the record I would give him a 5-10 game run

Fair point, but could we be winning some of these games comfortably before the need for substitutions if he were to be given a chance? We’re winning by scraping past teams, with a change up top we could be more potent perhaps?

Archived