IGNORED

Forest

Unan

Default Re: Matchday 27: Reading v Managerless Nottingham Forest

With suspensions and current injuries, the team against Bristol is going to be awkward. 

With Fox and Darikwa out for Bristol we are going to have to shuffle things around. A lot.

I believe Robinson is suspended .too- .that's 10 yellows ..correct me if I'm wrong

9 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Not getting ahead of myself. Could either be a great time to play them or awful. Idk. Good news for us with their changes the have to make but could give someone a chance to play and they take it. I will still take a point against them.

3 minutes ago, swanker said:

Great time to be playing them, if I can get a lift I might go myself. Looks like another 3 points. Playoffs here we come!!!!

With players out through suspension it’s a great time to play them. Unfortunately I suspect they’re have a new manager in place by next week, which will be a factor 

That was shambolic and I genuinely feel sorry for any fan that attended today.....that absoloute reeked of a complete heads gone....gutted as there were points to be made today! 

On a brighter note there's still half a January window and season left c'mon you reds 

Steve Hodge is talking about a lack of intensity............that's nothing new. Game after game over the past month there has been a lack of intensity. We start so slowly & that hands the initiative to the opposition.

Just back (I live locall) What a ******* omni-shambles. How as a player you can go out and perform like that when you can still get within 1 point of the play-offs despite whatever is happening around you I'll never know. Disgraceful performance.

Sat in Revolution bar Reading in disbelief at what I’ve just witnessed
Yes but this was crap on a whole different level. In fact if Karankas games were crap this was a steaming, festering pile of putrid shit straight out of the back passage of a gonorrhea infested harlot who has been living on a diet of rotting road kill for the best part of a month.

31 minutes ago, Unan said:

That was shambolic and I genuinely feel sorry for any fan that attended today.....that absoloute reeked of a complete heads gone....gutted as there were points to be made today! 

On a brighter note there's still half a January window and season left c'mon you reds 

Steve Hodge is talking about a lack of intensity............that's nothing new. Game after game over the past month there has been a lack of intensity. We start so slowly & that hands the initiative to the opposition.

Just back (I live locall) What a ******* omni-shambles. How as a player you can go out and perform like that when you can still get within 1 point of the play-offs despite whatever is happening around you I'll never know. Disgraceful performance.

Sat in Revolution bar Reading in disbelief at what I’ve just witnessed
Yes but this was crap on a whole different level. In fact if Karankas games were crap this was a steaming, festering pile of putrid shit straight out of the back passage of a gonorrhea infested harlot who has been living on a diet of rotting road kill for the best part of a month.

That last comment could win a literature prize ?

this was a steaming, festering pile of putrid shit straight out of the back passage of a gonorrhea infested harlot who has been living on a diet of rotting road kill for the best part of a month.

Was her name Irene? ?

Joking aside; will Forest actually sign any players before next Saturday if they do not have a Manager? Clubs usually appoint a Manager then see who he wants to bring in.

14 minutes ago, steveybadger said:

Poss new manager bounce mind......

That's my concern but if the new boss is hamstrung by injuries and suspensions then it might not help them enough. We've got to fancy ourselves to get a point at least.

• Admin
4 hours ago, Flint says No said:

I assume Janko will come in at RB, Yacob to stay at CB, no idea who the other CB will be and I think Osbourn will go to LB. Massive opportunity for our boys

Let's hope so given how well he performed today in that role...20190113_015115.jpg

13 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

I'd still be inclined to take a point but current form, confidence growing and (as it stands) their issues- maybe all 3 is quite attainable.

Who knows though- I had them and even more so Villa nailed on to win today and yet...

Understand what you are saying MrP but If  I was the HC, I would have a right go at them for the first 20 minutes, sounds like their confidence is low and selections at the back are limited.

We look a much better side when we take the handbrake off.

Lets trust our back 5 and take the game to them.

1 hour ago, ScottishRed said:

Understand what you are saying MrP but If  I was the HC, I would have a right go at them for the first 20 minutes, sounds like their confidence is low and selections at the back are limited.

We look a much better side when we take the handbrake off.

Lets trust our back 5 and take the game to them.

Good idea. Weren't Leeds very short of players, but we didn't put them under enough pressure and let them dominare?

21 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

This will be a massive 3 points to win. 

A sign of City's improvement. Back in August, we thought it was good to draw at home against Forest.                                                                                               https://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/196116-good-result-yesterday-be-positive/&tab=comments#comment-3288003

Archived