IGNORED

A day to forget for Joe Bryan and Fulham

Jerseybean

11 minutes ago, tommytank1985 said:

My Fulham season ticket holder mate called him very average from what he’s seen of him, not a premier league full back, also commentated on how Kalas is better than any of their centre backs! 

Kalas is one who doesn’t immediately stand out , but if you watch him, his covering of others and positional play / reading of the game is outstanding

Webster is a diamond but I am convinced Kalas is making Webster look even better , and Tbf vice versa

50 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Kalas is one who doesn’t immediately stand out , but if you watch him, his covering of others and positional play / reading of the game is outstanding

Webster is a diamond but I am convinced Kalas is making Webster look even better , and Tbf vice versa

According to a match report, he had the most interceptions of anyone on either side v Norwich.

Two compliment each other excellently. Great pairing.

2 hours ago, Judda said:

Motd pundits say not an og. Should be given to the striker...

I like JB. Good player. I think we do miss him however we have 2 great replacement options so not as badly as we could....Put in a couple of great crosses today too...

Think what Joe could be offering in the LM/LW position for us though instead of LB? ?

7 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Think what Joe could be offering in the LM/LW position for us though instead of LB? ?

If the Joe we had from Feb 18 onwards probably the square root of f all...

C’mon guys - lay off the JB bashing. You can’t blame the lad for wanting Premier league. Almost the pinnacle for him and set him up for life financially 

I loved Joe as a player - he had his faults but I hope he goes onwards and upwards. We have no reasons to complain anyway as the money from him and Flinty has yielded a far better defence than in recent seasons 

47 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

C’mon guys - lay off the JB bashing. You can’t blame the lad for wanting Premier league. Almost the pinnacle for him and set him up for life financially 

I loved Joe as a player - he had his faults but I hope he goes onwards and upwards. We have no reasons to complain anyway as the money from him and Flinty has yielded a far better defence than in recent seasons 

It's not really bashing. Subjective but you'd struggle to objectively argue he put max effort post Jan. I think we all accept he wanted his prem move and no-one begrudges him getting it. I dare say had he put a bit more in post Jan he'd be there with better than Fulham, there is undoubtedly a player there. He had his faults, but one is definitely application; a less forgivable weakness. 

No reasons to complain? Agree to disagree. We did well, got a great fee, but I would have liked to have seen a lot more in the first half of 2018. Some players who always tried there best- say Scott Wagstaff, will move on with 100% well wishes, Joe B moved on but with a slightly sour taste; only slightly...

1 hour ago, 29AR said:

Joe B moved on but with a slightly sour taste; only slightly...

Did he ? I don’t know anyone who resented his move. He is a Bristol Lad who was brought up with the club and did well for us

As to your point about being less of a player in the 2nd half of last season : Just about all of the team were. 

On 12/01/2019 at 21:43, headhunter said:

We haven't missed him one little bit

I don’t think Bolton would have scored if we’d had JB playing yesterday.

LK is a promising young player, but I’d still pick JB ahead of him overall at this point - not necessarily for the long term.

18 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I don’t think Bolton would have scored if we’d had JB playing yesterday.

LK is a promising young player, but I’d still pick JB ahead of him overall at this point - not necessarily for the long term.

Bolton wouldn't have scored if DaSilva was playing. 

23 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

They say Kalas is that good, he cloned himself and called it Webster to get around Brexit.

Archived