IGNORED

Phil Parkinson

nickolas

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46766455

what a ******. 

They guy spent all game going mental on the touchline. 

Isnt it funny how a losing Manager can see a game, especially one where they came for a 0-0 yet somehow found themselves ahead. 

Anyone else think they were lucky to not finish with 9 men too?!

There was only a single team in that game and, missing too many chances aside, there was only one team likely to win. 

11 minutes ago, Vespa Red said:

Saw a bloke in a Bolton away shirt around the back of the South Stand at 2pm with a pint glass in his hand.  He'd clearly had (ahem) a couple.

Probably the best way to watch Bolton...

Was he tattooed and wearing just a shirt on top?

I saw one guy in a Bolton shirt buying a bottle of something in Sainsbury's......he must have desperate.

56 minutes ago, Edge1981 said:

Reading that article, I don’t think he said anything wrong. The subs did change the course of the game. 

The mistake by Lloyd Kelly changed the game.  They created zilch, and an aimless punt up field led to their goal. They finished it well, but they created little of their own.

1 minute ago, tommy_b said:

Skipped through that video. Still no idea what happened. 

That kids reaction to Taylor’s goal was about as confused as mine, it just didn’t look like it was going past the three players. 

Agree . I’m no clearer to what happened aside from the fact a large northern guy was unhappy at the Anderson’s ownership 

Archived