IGNORED

No Half time scores read out?

DownendRed97

Just wondered if anyone else noticed this today as well? I know you can get updates on your phones these days, but I still found it odd that there were no half time scores read out during the interval today. 

I attend games with my grandparents who like to know how teams are getting on and without me there today they wouldn’t have known as they don’t have smartphones/would know how to use them!

Im all for half time ‘entertainment’ if you can call it that, but to not read out the half time scores is a bit poor imo. 

7 minutes ago, DownendRed97 said:

Just wondered if anyone else noticed this today as well? I know you can get updates on your phones these days, but I still found it odd that there were no half time scores read out during the interval today. 

I attend games with my grandparents who like to know how teams are getting on and without me there today they wouldn’t have known as they don’t have smartphones/would know how to use them!

Im all for half time ‘entertainment’ if you can call it that, but to not read out the half time scores is a bit poor imo. 

Did they put them on the screen?

2 minutes ago, DownendRed97 said:

Don’t recall them doing that, they had pictures flicking round from a youth football game of some sorts but no scores. 

Dont want to be seen as having moan just genuinely confused as to why it didn’t happen!

Maybe Downsey forgot!

Archived