IGNORED

Time to back Johnson

Suffolk Red

34 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

Mods should genuinely start removing these inflammatory, point scoring posts. All it does is create a toxic environment on here and lead to bickering and ruins the place for people who don't give a rats arse about it.

You kidding? That's the only reason I come on here. 

Offcause we back City and the manager. At the moment LJ is the manager and he and the Club are doing well. For me is the points more important than the way we play. But all and all you cant play bad when the points are coming in. We are not Man City or Real Madrid, we are Bristol City. Today I think we played entertaining football in the second half. Birmingham away, Rotherham home, not entertaining but still 6 points from those games. To win and not play well is a strenght, that is what our team done many times this season, and for me it is answer that we have a good team. We are unbeaten in the leauge 9 games we gonna not be unbeaten in the next 9 games but still we are a good team.

As someone who has been a die hardJohnson supporter  even in the deepest darkest moments when it was just about only me and one or two other delusional "happy clappers" , it gives me humungous satisfaction to lord it over @KeepUpLino and to send my kind regards to the 'Bandleader' ?

I just wouldn't choose to start yet another boring divisive thread about it. Mainly because whilst Lee is good- he ain't perfect and I hate being bitten on the ass.

7 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Isn't it funny coming from you, who when somebody doesn't agree with your opinions... You PM them offering them out... You really are mentally gone aren't you?

Think you need to learn how to

a) read

b) understand

minibus late dropping you off ?

Your final sentence , one of complete irony 

You certainly are a weirdo , as for your mental capabilities - I’ll leave others to make their own mind up.......

PS I also have a very good memory of your PMs  :thumbsup:

Slimeball

8 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

As someone who has been a die hardJohnson supporter  even in the deepest darkest moments when it was just about only me and one or two other delusional "happy clappers" , it gives me humungous satisfaction to lord it over @KeepUpLino and to send my kind regards to the 'Bandleader' ?

I just wouldn't choose to start yet another boring divisive thread about it. Mainly because whilst Lee is good- he ain't perfect and I hate being bitten on the ass.

Football can change in the blink of an eye so let's face it, it's all a bit pointless this point-scoring nonsense. There is never really anyone who is "right" or "wrong" because in football things change all the time.

:laugh: Remember the old days well when we had a "bandleader"

I guess as someone who lives in Ipswich and experienced the growing negativity for McCarthy in the past a few years that I am just sounding a warning of what can happen. There is much to be said for some continuity. Of course some signings haven't  come off but some really good one's too. Perhaps this year we will be the one's to come up on the rails. Clearly ruffled a few feathers with my thread. Wasn't expecting  a torrent of abuse for simply backing our manager

27 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Think you need to learn how to

a) read

b) understand

minibus late dropping you off ?

Your final sentence , one of complete irony 

You certainly are a weirdo , as for your mental capabilities - I’ll leave others to make their own mind up.......

PS I also have a very good memory of your PMs  :thumbsup:

Slimeball

Come on Mods, if anyone else posted this the post would be taken down and they'd be given at least a warning... 

'attack the post not the poster' 

3 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Cough 

Attack the post not the poster

Cough

32 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Isn't it funny coming from you, who when somebody doesn't agree with your opinions... You PM them offering them out... You really are mentally gone aren't you?

Open your eyes , hypocrite

it may help that  cough 

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Open your eyes , hypocrite

it may help that  cough 

When have I ever insulted you, please tell me... 

When someboxy disagrees with you you need to learn to take it and be constructive in your response. Calling somebody a 'weirdo' and a 'slimeball' isn't doing that

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

When have I ever insulted you, please tell me... 

When someboxy disagrees with you you need to learn to take it and be constructive in your response. Calling somebody a 'weirdo' and a 'slimeball' isn't doing that

That’s because that particular individual is a one off and exactly that :thumbsup:

That’s because that particular individual is a one off and exactly that :thumbsup:

There are many things I'd like to call some people on here, doesn't mean I do it behind the safety of a keyboard. There's absolutely 0 need for it. 

@EmersonsRed makes a valid point, absolutely 0 need to attack him for it

1 minute ago, JBFC II said:

There are many things I'd like to call some people on here, doesn't mean I do it behind the safety of a keyboard. There's absolutely 0 need for it. 

I’m glad you agree with his post I quoted

You slide into the same bracket consequently

I’m glad you agree with his post I quoted

You slide into the same bracket consequently

You are, as yet, to have called me out via a PM. However, you do certainly seem to take a heavy dislike to people disagreeing with you and regularly turn it personal, which is unnecessary. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if what ER has said is true... 

You are, as yet, to have called me out via a PM. However, you do certainly seem to take a heavy dislike to people disagreeing with you and regularly turn it personal, which is unnecessary. Therefore, I wouldn't be surprised if what ER has said is true... 

Is there really any need for you to derail yet another thread? It’s really really boring now. 

2 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

You are (yet again) sticking your nose into something you know nothing about and (trying) to snipe at me whilst you get a sniff (You like to jump in with others don’t you.... your MO from behind your keyboard)

Think you may have a few life lessons to learn

University won’t help you there

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

You are (yet again) sticking your nose into something you know nothing about and (trying) to snipe at me whilst you get a sniff (You like to jump in with others don’t you.... your MO from behind your keyboard)

Think you may have a few life lessons to learn

University won’t help you there

4 minutes ago, lenred said:

Is there really any need for you to derail yet another thread? It’s really really boring now. 

Just trying to make sure that the forum rules are stuck to, it makes this place a much better environment for everybody, as I'm sure you'll both agree... 

55 minutes ago, EmersonsRed said:

Who likes and endorses this post ?

27 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Come on Mods, if anyone else posted this the post would be taken down and they'd be given at least a warning... 

'attack the post not the poster' 

16 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

4 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Just trying to make sure that the forum rules are stuck to, it makes this place a much better environment for everybody, as I'm sure you'll both agree... 

Really , really .....

Have a little reread , and your actions and endorsements , then your claim , and please explain 

Will be fascinated by your explanation .......

:yawn:

This thread was quite light-hearted and now descended. 

@JBFC II

if Bob and Emerson red want to have a dig at each other, let them do it on their own....don’t join in, you’re just fuelling something that might calm down in one or two posts. I’d rather they didn’t, but I assume they’re both big enough and ugly enough to sort it out themselves.

You’ve just elongated the whole thing.

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

@JBFC II

if Bob and Emerson red want to have a dig at each other, let them do it on their own....don’t join in, you’re just fuelling something that might calm down in one or two posts. I’d rather they didn’t, but I assume they’re both big enough and ugly enough to sort it out themselves.

Can't we set up a YouTube boxing match?

Who likes and endorses this post ?

Really , really .....

Have a little reread , and your actions and endorsements , then your claim , and please explain 

Will be fascinated by your explanation .......

:yawn:

He makes a valid point that you've PM'd him being personal, the rest of the post I don't agree with. 

The difference is I haven't seem him turn personal before, although I may have missed it. However you do regularly and has meant that some posters have stopped posting as regularly as they used to which is a shame

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

@JBFC II

I just didn't see the need for personal insults, and thought that as it wouldn't be acted on, due to Bob's post count, I'd try and highlight it, as its turning into a regular occurrence 

He makes a valid point that you've PM'd him being personal, the rest of the post I don't agree with. 

The difference is I haven't seem him turn personal before, although I may have missed it. However you do regularly and has meant that some posters have stopped posting as regularly as they used to which is a shame

You ‘missed it ‘......because you were , as normal jumping in as normal and couldn’t wait to,pile in .....when you think you have a sparring buddy to work with

Pathetic 

And a snake

You will go down a treat in real life

Archived