IGNORED

Warnock

Akira

Just having a gander at the headlines on Sky News and came across this

Sky news

Now I'm totally all for people expressing their views, actually think it's quite refreshing to hear a manager speak his mind on things other than football.

Despite me not being able to stand the bloke. 

Wonder if he will land himself in some hot water behind the scenes for his comments, especially "To hell with the rest of the world". I doubt he will, but probably not the smartest thing to come out and say... He does know that his boardroom and dressing room consists of people from all over the world, right? 

3 minutes ago, Akira said:

Sky news

Now I'm totally all for people expressing their views, actually think it's quite refreshing to hear a manager speak his mind on things other than football.

Wonder if he will land himself in some hot water behind the scenes for his comments, especially "To hell with the rest of the world". I doubt he will, but probably not the smartest thing to come out and say... He does know that his boardroom and dressing room consists of people from all over the world, right? 

Geography not his best subject then. Does he know where Malaysia is I wonder?

Unless he wants to go beyond Brexit and leave the planet not just Europe.

I actually think this latest outburst is down to him being unable to persuade players to join Cardiff. He's apparently been turned down by at least two playing in France and presumably blames that on the EU. ?

40 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

Not just a dinosaur in a footballing sense then! 

Calling him a dinosaur is an insult to the intelligence of Velociraptors. He’s more like a Husky in Florida, you just look at it and go “How the **** is that thing still alive? How the **** did it even make it this far?” 

3 minutes ago, Vespa Red said:

The latest chapter in "Warnock's World of Distraction" (great name for a TV show).  Everyone is talking about his views on Brexit.  No one about how shit Cardiff were yesterday.

Only those who can't hold two thoughts in their head at once I think. And it hasn't obscured the controversy over the Huddersfield 'penalty' either.

Wagner's remarkably restrained reaction was an example to other managers too. Imagine if that had happened to Cardiff!

10 minutes ago, chipdawg said:

Logic or reason doesn't really compare to getting blue passports though, does it?

Especially when we could have had them any time we wanted. And they are made in France, which is I believe located somewhere in the rest of the world.

Personally I favour purple and lime passports.

Warnock is entitled to his views and I don’t see any reason why he should have to stick to just football when talking.

I disagree with what he says but (assuming a no deal Brexit) I’m looking forward to his moan next season when he can’t sign any international players and the big clubs can.

On 13/01/2019 at 15:04, Akira said:

Sky news

First time I have agreed with Colin.

Otherwise a complete ****ing ****.

Archived